🔪

The blonde being the boy he is he went to the kitchen grabbing a knife from the draw this was it he was finally going to do it he just need something to push him over the edge and this was it. Waiting for the brunette was so boring so the blonde made a plan an easy one at that he just hopes it works. He put the knife in the back of his pants waiting.
•timeskip•
It was three hours later and the Brunner finally came home the blonde looked up from his phone his body filling with the thirts for blood yep he was going to murder his boyfriend and how well the blondes plan is working "hey babe" the blonde says cringing "hey love"the brunette says "babe can you her my pink blanket for my room"tge blonde asked kindly "ofc" the brunnet says walking up the stairs once the blonde herd his door open he waited at the side of the stairs hiding but waiting for the blonde once he heard the creek of the last step he stood up grabbing the knife from behind him his hand moved swiftly but was stopped the blonde dropped the knife hearing it thus to the floor the blonde looks up looking at his boyfriend in pure horror his boyfriend just cought him trying to kill him "Sam I thought you loved me?"the brunnet asked "I-I you lied Lilly isn't sick uts because of you" the blonde says "go ahead"the burnette replies  the blonde eyebrows furrowed in confusion "huh what?" The blonde asked confusion written all over his face "kill me I deserve it "the brunnet said that was all it took for the blonde to snatch up the knife from the floor "just one thing, promise even after all the wrong I did to you please still keep me in your heart" the brunnet says with watery eyes "I love you" the brunnet finishes off the blondes face dosen't Soften "no promise but I love you too"the blonde says with out another thought the blonde jabbed the knife into his boyfriend's neck taking it out watching all the blood from Colby body drain out the blond only laughed dryly. "I always new I'd die loving you" the blonde laughs again slitting his throat.

So it seems they both ended up doing who would of thought not me honestly no one was going to die okay maybe Lilly was but that's it there won't be a squeal unless you want to me to make it a happy ending which is the after life so yeah well thanks for reading and voting love you all~Angelina
Follow me on Instagram @angel__girl605