Murder Him

"Colby?" "He put you here" The blonde ask curouisly "we got into a disagreement and it ended with his hands on me and he knew i wasn't emotionally stable so that put me in a dark place knowing he wasn't there for me which caused me to become sick and the sickness is just getting worse" she said looking out the window "let's give Colby a taste of his own medicine" the blonde said with no emotion the blonde was so done with being lied to, used, and abuse he was over it if anything he was turning into the brunette always having the urge to hurt someone but ofc he never says anything a out it. "What? What do you mean" Lilly asked "what do you think were going to fucking kill him ofc" the blonde said chuckling dryly "what?" Lilly asked "just say I've been out if town since an hour from now okay?" The blonde asked "uh-uh okay?" Lilly said watching the blonde walked out of the door with a look that could only be described as pure rage he might sound emotionless but his face showed a different emotion. The blonde walked out of the hospital getting into his car he got home a few minutes later an walked inside of his house sitting on his couch waiting for his so called boyfriend to get his ass home.

Sorry for the short chapter but had to update some time right