Space boy 2

Russia's POV
I came back with a old t shirt I had to cut two holes in it so that his wings would not be pushed together I open my door and didn't see him "where is he?" I asked myself I then hear snoring and look over to him sleeping.... "I was gone for fifteen minutes" I sighed now I have to wake him up so I go over and nudge him on the back "wake up" i said "hmhnmn" he just grumbled so I took in a deep breath and said "WAKE UP" that did it he sat up and his wings puffed out "I'm wake I'm wake" he said rubbing his eyes "good now here I have a t shirt you can wear my bathroom is over there" I pointed to a white door "now go change"
America's POV
I did as the Russia guy said and went over to the bathroom locking it and took a quick shower then got in to the t shirt it had words on it that said маленький ангел (little angel)  I guess it meant something I readjust my flowers which I'm surprised they didn't take off to be honest just to cover my purple eye "god I hate it" after washing up and puffing out my wings I was finished "Mr Russia I'm finished" after saying that I walk out and was greeted with a red Russian "Are you ok you sick or something your hole face is red "I-I'm fine just didn't expect you" he just mumbled something I couldn't hear "Except what?" I asked "N-nothing forget it let's just get you some food and find your family"he said grabbing my hand and taking me down stairs to the kitchen "I guess we never introduced ourselves" the Russian one said "I'm Ukraine" said the blue and yellow boy "I'm belarus" said the tiny girl "and I'm Russia but I guess you already know that" said Russia "I'm America as I said but I go by many names" I stated "can you tell me them?" Said belarus "um sure I guess" I took a breath "there's Amy,meri,kica,Rosa,freedom,star,angel,tea cup(Britain),oleander(France don't ask why),bush,AM,50 mother,and many more" I said all in one sentence "that's a lot of nicknames mr angel" said belarus "I guess I will call him star" said Ukraine "hmm I will call you sunflower because I don't really like does other nicknames" great another nick name.....
No ones POV
After chatting for awhile the siblings asked where America was from "I'm from space...well kinda" he answered "......." silence "how are you from space" ask Russia "the fuck are you" said Ukraine "UKRAINE BE NICE" shouted belarus "well it's hard to explain I'm from the plant hano( I suck at names) a plant far far away from here..." "then why where you in a hole when we found you?" Asked Russia "that's a another long story I'm afraid and I don't really wanna talk about it" I said...this in going to be a while oh dear
~to be continued~
(Yes I'm splitting this into 3 parts ok)