C

'Own who you are'

JUNGKOOK SAT in the back of Taehyung's car as the other drove to his house, refusing to leave the male in the home alone.

"You really don't n-need to take m-me to your h-home." Says Jungkook, lifting his sore head up from the window.

Taehyung just sighs, not answering the other as he continues to drive; turning a corner when necessary.

Taehyung's car comes to a sudden stop, the sound of the seatbelt unbuckling being the only sound, "Come on we're here."

Jungkook gets out of the car with no questions, seeing a beautiful house in front of him.

There was a sweet entrance towards the front door, grass cut freshly and flowers lining certain areas.

The brunette's small hand was grabbed by the elders, being softly pulled into the home.

Once inside, Jungkook paid attention to every detail. The air lingered with the weak smell of smoke and whisky, the lights were all dimly lit.

"T-this is a n-nice home." Small talks Jungkook, taking off his jacket.

"Come sit down bub, I need to talk with you."

The two sat down slowly, Taehyung bringing Jungkook close as he felt another dip in the sofa as he sat.

"Tell me from the beginning what happened Kook." Comfortingly whispers Taehyung, rubbing his fingers through the teens ruffled hair.

Jungkook quickly wiped away the forming tears, "a-after we kissed, I went inside and m-my dad s-saw us. He called me a par-parasite Taetae."

The words that were hitting Taehyung's ears brought a cold to rush through his veins, cold with anger he focused on comforting the man he was falling for.

He slowly lifted up Jungkook's face, skimming the younger's sharp jawline with his index finger, coming to a stop as his thumb rested on the others bottom lip.

"Bub, don't you dare change or believe any of the words that man said to you. If he can't accept you then that's his issue, not yours."

"You must remember baby, not everyone is accepting, especially in Korea of all places. But know that I love you the way you are. Your perfect the way you are."

With those comforting words, the elder leaned in once again and places his plums lips into the younger's smaller ones.

Jungkook sucked in a sharp intake of breath, placing his fragile hands into the mans broad shoulders.

Taehyung slowly pulled away, kissing the younger's cheek all the way up to his ear earning a soft childlike giggle.

"Own who you are."

________

I currently really fucking hate Britain. Not only am I sitting my exams but it keeps raining :(

However, I have about ten exams left which is good :)

I hope you can all forgive me for the overall lack of updates.