N

'Forever isn't always with eternity'

JUNGKOOK BROKE HIS ANKLE when he was ten in the local park and Jimin carried him home and stayed with the once stranger till the ambulance arrived

Jungkook stayed with Jimin as he cried into his shoulder, when he was sixteen and Jimin was seventeen; and Jimin had his heart broken for the first time.

Jimin stayed up all night and came to the rescue every time Jungkook's father became abusive; never leaving the younger.

That's what their friendship was; comfort and trust when needed. But also the friend you could not only cry to but laugh and rant to as well.

They built their lives and memories upon one another from the age of ten and up; ever since Jungkook broke his ankle in the local park and his mother forgot he was even there.

The times didn't ever change; after nine years Jimin and Jungkook comforted and grounded each other.

Today was no different. Jungkook's palms were sweating as he remembered the strong words Jimin told him to say towards the fellow pink haired male.

He knocked on the front door of the elders home abruptly, his head going down with discouragement and anxiety.

"Jungkook, you came back!" Happily spoke Taehyung.

Jungkook smiles slightly, feeling awkward after not seeing the other for a few days.

Taehyung was pulled into a hug by Jungkook surprising both the males, "I've m-missed you." Mumbled the brunette into the elders chest.

The smell of Jungkook's hair was Taehyung's favorite smell. The subtle honey was mixed with freshness that the elder couldn't quite put his finger on.

The two seemed to hug for longer than intended but also much needed; before Jungkook knew the two were back inside the home.

The two males sat awkwardly onto the sofa, the silence filled with Taehyung's anxiety ridden sighs.

"You came back."

"O-of course I did, I was just mad and confused towards why it all happened an-and why you were drunk."

Jungkook cringed as he touched the hickeys on his neck; feeling foolish for letting it nearly get even farther.

Taehyung rubbed his hands over his sleep ridden face; the male hadn't slept at all as he didn't know where the younger was. Scared if he went home.

"My-my mother was killed when I was ten. I...I found the body on the front door and was placed into care."

Jungkook felt guilty as he realized he pushed the other to admitting his past, "Taetae I-I am sorry-"

"No don't be. You should know." Taehyung brought the younger into his lap before carrying on.

"The day you found me drunk I got a call from the judge that handled my mothers murder case...and they told me that the person who killed her go out early; being released twelve years earlier."

The grip on Jungkook's waist tightened from anger as a tear ran down the elders face.

Jungkook quickly wiped it away from his face, "I need to tell you something too."

"Oh,okay." Worriedly responded the elder.

Jungkook was too timid to look up at the elder, scared of what he will say back.

"Taehyung. W-when I met you I didn't have the best life and I still d-don't. But even thought we've not known each other for the the same amount of time as others; that didn't matter to me. What mattered to me was how you gave me confidence and a h-home..."

"Jungkook if you're going to break up with me I understand, but just-just say it!" Taehyung's voice broke.

Taehyung realized that he didn't want to loose the male that was currently sat on his lap, he made him happy and he didn't know what he would do if Jungkook left him.

"N-no. Taetae, what I'm trying to say is that I-I love you. I have loved you since I saw you in that f-fucking gay bar."

Taehyung chuckled as he remembered their inconvenient way of meeting.

"Y-you love me?"

Taehyung has never really felt loved. Being the only gay boy in his care home and even then he didn't have a proper relationship for years.

He chose to only have emotionless hookups; male and female.

"Yes. I love you."

~

I've nearly finished this book and I'm really proud and happy with it

Please vote and comment what you think.

[NOT PROOF READ]