Chapter 1.

Please read:

Hey guys! Welcome to third story. I hope there arent many mistakes (please tell me if there are any) and I hope you enjoy it to the end. I will be posting two or three times a week but more frequently at first. Do tell me how the first chapter was in the comments section, also if you have any questions regarding the story. Please vote and comment on my story. Share it with your friends too ;)

Love y'all,

💜

K.✌

--------------------------

Charlotte:

"DAD!"

.

"Charlie, hurry! Call an ambulance!"

.

"Dad, hang in there, please!"

.

"Help me pick him up, Joey!"

.

"Sir, we got an Emergency here."

.

"Check the pulse, quick"

.

"Over there! Lay him down there!"

.

"We'll try to do our best, Sir."

.

.

.

"I'm really sorry, sir, but we couldn't help him."

________________________________

Half a month later :

"I can't believe he fucking did this!", Joey shouted.

"Joey."

"Sorry, dad. But this was so great but so not cool at the same time", he exclaimed, eyes shining bright, trying to contain his increasing excitement.

"What is so great, Joey? Your dad lost his father", Mom sighed, glancing pitifully at dad who had zoned out now, his eyes reflecting sorrow.

She subtly elbowed Cindy, but it couldn't go unnoticed by me.

"Yeah dad, we're all very upset too. Don't be too hard on yourself." Cindy pouted. I had seen such hoaxes enough number of times that I could guess what was going to be presented next.

honey, you still have us.

"Oh honey, you still have us. You should just let it go", she touched his arm, then looked up to shoot me a secretive glare.

Ah shit, here we go again.

"Yes, dad. They're absouletly right. Gran'pa probably wanted this too which was why he planned this for us." I said, hating the way my voice changed automatically as I mentioned Gran'pa. He was one of the few people who adored me. But saying such things at the demand of mom, made me feel like I was one of them- Fake ass bitches, makeup caked faces and sugar coated voices to complete the package.

My eyes met with the three faces in front of us, starting at us, their eyes curiously following our every move.

The fourth one looked the least bothered. Actually, he looked like he'd be anywhere rather than here.

Me too, pal.

But I definitely wanted this vacation to be a blast. And I was not going to let my stupid excuse of a family ruin it for me.