Chapter 2.

Charlotte :

"Would you like something to drink?"Phil asked my 'agent', Forrest.

"Water would be fine", he replied, his voice as smooth as, well, the ceiling.

"Here." Phil filled up a glass of water, handing it to him. Forrest sat on Phil's open kitchen counter with his glass.

Then Phil turned to the couch where I was "So, what do you wanna do?"

Philip Lennon was my childhood best friend aka my mom aka my dad aka my brother AND my sister. So he was basically my whole family. He was a almost a feet taller than me, had a crooked nose from all the fights he got into, honey blonde hair which was to remain messed up forever, sea blue eyes and a perfect best friend personality. I loved him to no end.

"How about Ice cream and chill?" I smiled wide.

Phil chuckled. "It's Netflix amd chill, babe."

"Ice cream is more important, babe", I laughed while pushing him towards his fridge to take out the ice cream tubs. He always had them stocked up cuz I practically lived here and I loved Ice cream. I mean who doesn't?

I got cookies and cream and Phil got chocochip, as usual. I was about to shut the door of the fridge when Phil stopped me and looked over at the counter.

"Do you wanna join or are you going to stay till..?" Phil looked at me.

"Uh yeah, till when will you be here? Not be rude but honestly, you don't have to stay. You can take your time off, really."

He thought for a second."Are you going to stay the night?", he asked, setting his glass down.

"Um yeah. I said I was going to sleep over."

"I shall get going then", he said while standing up, straightening his tux.

Hmm.
Something is weird.

Oh right! Why is he wearing a tuxedo to work?

Phil turned to look at me while Forrest raised an eyebrow. I just stupidly covered my mouth with my hands.

Forrest looked down at his attire.
"Since you asked, I don't have a suit. This belongs to my brother."

Phil chuckled awkwardly. "Don't mind her. She says her thoughts out loud sometimes."

I smiled uncomfortably.

"Its the second time today, actually." Forrest .

Phil gave me the look that said" Way to go, girl!"

"See you later then, Miss.Winters", Forrest said with a smile. Oh did I say 'with'? My bad. I meant without because Mr.Woody here does not smile.

As soon as we heard the front door close, Philip turned to me with an incredibly confused look.

"Charles, what's going on? Who's that dude and why does it look like your late grandpa assigned him to be your bodyguard?"

I chuckled."I know right? I mean why does he have to followme around and interfere into my personal life? He's not even my bodyguard." I gushed.

"Gran'pa had an amount worth one billion."

Philip almost fainted.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?"
"Your grandfather who barely had a tooth had a billion dollars?"

"Phil!", I whined.

"Okay, sorry. I was just kidding. But for real? How in the wor - "

"Inheritance. It was hid from us all. I figured that's how he had that antique, expensive as hell statue."

Phil laughed. "The one we almost broke right?"

I laughed along with him, remembering when we had accidentally dropped while fighting.

Yeah we used to fight. A lot. Still do. Not argue. We don't argue. We fight the way siblings do. So there's hair pulling, slapping, pushing, getting back at each other after a century, etc.

But honestly, we prank each other more. I remember, one time, I had mixed hot sauce in his coke. Poor guy had to stay for hours in the bathroom.

So we watched a movie, played ludo, ordered food and face painted ourselves with markers. I turned Phil into a cute Rabbit but that jerk made me into an ugly zombie.

Don't worry, Charles. You'll get your revenge.

I was tired at the end and plopped on his bed, after using the washroom. He sleeps in the guest room whenever I come over.

Isn't he the sweetest person ever?

I wish.

So after I was kicked out of his room, I lazily dragged my feet to his guest room. It wasn't even a guest room anymore. It had more than half of my clothes, accessories, and snacks stored in the cupboard.

I checked my phone before sleeping to two unread messages from Boo and Dog Poop.

So I have 7 contacts.

Boo=Philip
Dog poop=Joey
Dog poop's sis=Cindy
Dog poop's mom=their mom
Ma's man=dad
Granzie-Gran'pa
My-My mom

Yes I still keep my mom's and gran'pa's contacts because doing that, I feel like they're still in my life.

Boo:
Sorry, shoukdnt have kicked you out like that but I can't let a zombie invade my precious room.

"You're a monster yourself, dumbass!" I shouted on top of my lungs so he could hear me across the rooms.

I thought he didn't hear me until-

"Just go to sleep, brat!"

I smiled and texted him goodnight and read the other message.

Dog poop:
Just so you know, I have my sources, and I am watching you. I have a surprise for you. You'll regret not watching your filthy mouth when you get it.

Wow, he thinks that's going to scare me?

Well, he's not wrong.

I shake my head and just curl up in the fluffy blanket, throwing every negative thought out of the window and drowning myself in the bliss of fantasy as my eyes flutter close.

____________________________

Sorry if this was short again. But I don't want to rush into the story.

So how was it?

Are you enjoying reading it?

If there are any mistakes, please point them out for me. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Love,
K💜