My Little Jiminnie (2)

Nyoba bikin genre (M) pake bahasa inggris. Maaf kalo banyak salah salah grammar dllnya. Gpp koreksi aja

Lanjutannya "My Little Jiminnie" ya..
Incest babeh anak
Rough sex
Sadomasochism

Akibat ditanggung sendiri!

Enjoy!
___________

Yoongi has been spoil him until he cannot even wait for Yoongi to come home. He cannot hold it anymore even a hour.

"D-daddy... i want daddy so bad.. uhn..."

He bites his own lips, spreads his leg while slides his 2 fingers into his ass. Moves the finger inside as he releases moans that he helded it. Being a slut while waitin Yoongi, his dad, to come home.

Still not enough. He needs more touch to his body, so he raises his hand to touch his nipple. Slides his thumb slowly to the peak, sends him a pleasure as his brain flooded with endorfins.

Fingerfucked are gettin intense. His tears dropped a little.

Until he realized the eyes that staring at him all the time

"D-dont look at me like that, pervert!!" He slaps his doll, Barney, until the doll fell down from his bed. He thrust his hand faster, clenched his ass even more, shouted the name of his own dad.

"Yoongi!! Yoongi please!! Daddy ah!!"

He cannot reached the climax. He need his dad to makes him cum. His hand thrust slower while the other hand reached his phone, calling his daddy.

"Hello Jiminnie"

"Daddyy....hh.."

The older frowned, hears his son's voice.

"Baby what happened to you?"

"I.. i need daddy now.."

The older hears a familliar sound from there. Is his son touching himself?

"Baby.. look.. i'm still at the meeting. I'll call you later"

"Daddy!! Daddy!!"

The sound is getting louder and faster. He swears because of biology reaction down there. Jimin's voice always get him turned on.

"Fuck.. i'll go home now"

So the father asked for permission to his bos because of emergency things. He goes home, driving like hell

Maybe he'a crazy, but he don't care. It's Jimin. And he want to fuck Jimin so bad after hearing the moan from telephone.

He arrives at house and opens the door. He hears the sound from his son's room. He runs without any hestitation to his sons room.

He opens the door and sees his son with a wide eye.

Theres a deodorant that he always use

Stucks

At his son's ass

In the position ass up in the air and his cheek pressed down the bed to support his butt a little higher. Dick are twitching, sometimes vibrating.

Naked

With a red face and teary eyes, moans his name. A lot. Louder