Chapter 2 - Introduction...

My name is Nicolas Maxwell, and I am 2 years old... I could talk fluently and I understand adult conversation, that's why every people keep praising me...

But not everyone loves me... there are several people, and even most people hate me... It's not because of jealousy or else... but because of my birth mark...

Yes, my eyes... they are red... They said that I am the descendant of demon... and there are several attempts of my murder... at first, mom and dad deal with it... and 5 or more has been taken care of by Rueger...

Rueger is a good old man... I like him really much, I always think of him as my second Dad...

And also, Nate... he is a year old when Nathalia born... He is lucky enough that he doesn't have the same eye color like I do... so actually, people likes Nate more than I.

Nate loves watching mom and dad practicing... I have this feeling that one day, he will be a great warrior...

Nathalia... she is the youngest among us... and I have this feeling that I have to make my sister happy... maybe it is the feeling that I brought from the previous world....

I forgot to tell you, after I passed out for the whole day after mom gives birth to Nathalia

And wake up on the next day...

When I open my eyes...

"Nico!" Mom shouted while hugging me... Dad was behind her... he carried Nate with him...

"He is a genius boy, a 2 years old boy that can follow up a conversation... I guess it takes a lot of energy for him to do so... so, let him take a rest..." He said after I awake...

The doctor said that I am too tired... is that really the problem? But I guess I did overthink about my little sister...

"I'm okay..." I said to her and she still won't let me go...

Aww... mom I don't know that you care me this much...

"Nico... don't overthink everything..." Dad said with soft voice...

I guess he worried as well...

And Nate just laughed.... This brother of mine...

"Okay, let's just make him rest a little longer..." The doctor said...

"Let's go..." Dad said to Mom...

"Okay... make sure you rest well Nico..." Mom said in worry voice

I nodded...

After they left the room... I notice that there is one person that isn't leaving me alone...

"Rueger-san?" I called him

"Ah, Nicolas-sama... please just take a rest... I will always be here if you need help..." he said

H-He is such a kind man...

Then I sleep even more...

Until I reach 4 years old, Rueger still keep me accompany... he is my guardian after all...

At this age I started to read books in library...

You see, at the previous world, it would bore me after 10minutes reading...

But in this world... I promise to live seriously, and make both my parents proud of me...

It took 15 minutes after I start reading and then I got bored...

I was reading a book about fiction... but all of them are... too magical... I hate it...

When I returned the book... I saw a magic category book...