Chapter 23 - The War

After my name has been cleared, I can move freely in the town... also we received help from Guild to find Tousan...

Tousan has been missing... after the fight in the mansion, the next day, people start searching on the debris of our mansion... but Tousan, Zerotus, and Rueger's corpse are not found... so I keep believe that the three of them are still alive...

About Auxem, a lot of people has left the city already... the school activity has been stop as well...

The student return to their homeland... while Santa stay in Sera...

Not only Santa... most of the people of Auxem leave their house and move to other city this passed year

Yes, it's been a year... and I still haven't find any clue about Tousan's whereabouts...

The soldier of Sera are still blocking the way in and out of Auxem... and Auxem's supply of food is really low...

We received the information from the people that turns to our side...

Then, Euclio come out with an idea...

"Nico... let's check the border... and see the soldier of Auxem... let's hope that you can change them to our side..." Euclio said in front of Lerrich...

Lerrich agreed with the idea and here we are now...

I am now standing in front of Auxem...

Tens of soldier is standing in front of me... and they brought their shield with their hand...

I begin my speech...

"I am Nicolas Maxwell... the true head of Maxwell House... surrender and all of you will live... I give you my word..." I shouted...

We want to minimize the casualties of the war...

And from afar, I could hear their shout...

"I-It's Nicolas-sama!!"

"T-The Master is back!"

From our position, we can see the army from the wall waved a white flag... means surrender....

All of the Sera Soldier shouted a battlecry...

"UWOOOHHH!!!!"

Is it done? Did we just retake Auxem?

Then Lerrich lead the troops of cavalry... entering the city...

He and his army plan to check the condition of the city first... to make sure that it is not a trap

After an hour has passed, we are allowed to enter...

I used my horse given by Lerrich and we are approaching the gate...

And it's been a year that I haven't met June... I never met her since last year's parting... I really miss her a lot...

I hope that I could meet her again one day, without her it feels really weird...

We used to ride the carriage, but now we use our own horse... also, we don't need any rider when June is there... June is a smart species, she understands what we says... but now... we use a normal horse and Euclio or Erin should control the horse....

When we passed the gate, I see everything is normal... not a lot of changes...

The soldiers of Sera created a path for me to pass so that I will be always safe... also some citizens of Auxem looked at me with their disgusted eyes...

I believe they still hate the fact that I am the next head of Auxem... The Red Eye become their lord, and they have to obey me... Tousan, I think you give it to the wrong person...