Discoveries,Minato?,Troublesome?

1st Person Pov

Well my name is Kai Motoko and yeah I'm living in the Hidden Leaf village in Konoha.

I'm pretty much as ordinary as your going to get,no redeeming quality's about me and I don't come from a very prestigious family.

'In facts I am civilan family who works as carpenters and help with the heavy lifting."KAIIIIIIII!" a woman said.'

'Also that's my mom over there Rina Motoko but we just call her mom' "You have to get going you have the academy right now" she tiredly said.

"Alright Alright I'll get going now" grabbing my bags I head downstairs."Bye Mom I'm leaving!"she quickly waved me back.

I start walking around the village just looking at all the people so beautiful,and I don't mean the people.
I start roof jumping using chakra at high speed or like how I call it 'Chakra Jumping'

Making it to the academy record time I open up the door to come at a usual site.

"SASUKE-KUN I LOVE YOU MARRY ME" one pink haired girl said "Don't listen to forehead marry me instead I'm way more sexy and have better curves then HER" a platinum blond girl said.

Sigh those girls right there are called Sakura and Ino the two main fangirls of a boy named Sasuke Uchiha who is in fact 9 years Old like the rest of us,just a year ago his clan was killed off by 'Itachi Uchiha' former Anbu Captain Weasel

Sasuke used to be a kind boy but now he's as cold as ice these days not giving the time of day to anyone and staring blankly out the window.

So I sit in the Left corner all the way from the other side of Those girls and the attention gang.I space out thinking about how I should get stronger I have recently found Orochimaru's lab and found A interesting Sword

It Gives off this aura of power somewhere and I'm planning on learning some Kenjutsu  to better use the sword.Being a Civilan perks though I actually have such little chakra there's not much to control so it's easier to stick a leaf on my forehead.

Ever since I learned that I Have almost perfect chakra control I started to have a sort of thirst for knowledge,to stand out somehow and make my name something people fear and I plan "BE QUIETTTTTT" a man said everybody stopped talking when the person came out of the shadows as 'Iruka-Sensei' Alright class let's talk about the 3rd Great Ninja war who knows who was the major player in the war Iruka sensei said.

I raised my hand Hesitantly "Yes kai" all eyes went on me." Minato Namikaze sensei he stopped the war using his famous Flying Thunder God Technique" combined with his use of Rasengan (Spiraling Sphere). Wow very nice yes that's correct he single handedly took on 1,000 Iwa Soldiers.Everybody's Eyes went wide when Iruka stated that.

"Alright Class Dismissed" the brown haired Chunin said and left the classroom.I was about to head back home myself until someone put an arm on my soldier.

"Yo" a lazy voice called out I turned around to find out it was none other then the next Nara Clan head Shikamaru Nara."Hey do I know you from somewhere" I said "Nah I just wanted to say how did you know all that we haven't even touched that subject yet" Oh Im a sort of book nerd and I know a lot about history and I find it interesting"

The Nara Clan Heir just sighed and walked off mumbling 'Troublesome' So I head home and start Working on this project I made and boy when the world sees me Shits going to hit the fan.

A/N: Tell me what you think about this and what I should fix Until Tomorrow.