Rising of a new shark? Abuse?

I'm basically in hell.

No other way to say it I'm currently at home after a long day at school and guess who just has to come up and interrupt my bad mood?My sister and my brother. "Hey loser" a boyish voice called out to me.

I turn around and see a boy my age nobody else except my brother Yuudai he's always seem to want to show who's the big dog around here.'Just you wait little Brother I will show you who's the big shark around here' I thought darkly

"Sigh what do you want Yuudai" I said Tiredly."Fight me I will defiantly defeat you this time around.I think about what happened today

Flashback Start

"Kai Motoko and Sasuke Uchiha come to the stage please"A Brown haired man said."Ready to lose Kai "Sasuke said arrogantly "We will see...." I trailed off darkly

"Hajime!!" I make the first move trying to end this quickly with a jab he grabs my hand try's to twist it but I quickly knee'd him in the face sending him a little ways back,he sneers angrily at me and charges with new found speed which I have trouble reacting too.He throws a punch I dodge to the right he twist his arm around and manages a clean hit.

Oof is the sound I make when I tumble towards the ground admitting defeat."Sasuke Uchiha Is the winner!!" all the fangirls in the crowd starts cheering wildly I roll my eyes at there antics.We do our sign of recognition.A couple of people later on come congratulate me for almost winning.I don't feel proud.

"I haven't been focusing on chakra much and that's my downfall I need to obtain more chakra" I angrily say.I run over to the forest where I see a unusual site a man that is you hear me right BLUE in the lake coughing up blood.Me being the generous person I am I rush over to him.

Now that I have a closer look at him I see that he is indeed blue with gills underneath his cheek Black hair and shark-like eyes and HOLY SHIT that's a massive sword he has there.

Its a sword that doesn't have a sharp curve in it and full of spikes all in it. I go up to him and say "OIIII" He tilts his head to me then grins "Well samehada it looks like we have finally found the one true person for the job" he states.

He gets up and goes over to me I try to back up slowly and not catch myself too much attention quickly grabbing out my storage scroll and summon my newest katana ready to slice him down at a moments notice then he actually does what completely caught me off guard.

He gives me samehada

"Here gaki I have no more need for this sword I'm about to die I can see it in your eyes you want the sword I can practically taste your greed from a mile away" he grins showing off his shark like teeth.

Hesitantly I grab the sword and give it a couple of test runs he says one more thing that changes my fate forever "Rip them to shreds" then dives back into the ocean.

I run over to the ocean just to not see him there so I take another glance at my newly received sword samehada.It has a giant mouth with a large tongue that I somehow didn't notice before.

"Soooo" I say awkwardly your samehada right? Well I have to get back to my house so I can't exactly have you running around I'm going to put you in a storage scroll for now.

Then I place him on top of the scroll and he poofs away.By the way I have been practicing my fuinjutsu because I have nosy family and I always keep them on me currently right now in my storage scroll is samehada,my katana and some chakra pills and Fire jutsu.

Flashback End

"Ugh do we have to do this now I'm tired out of my way" I say and push him harshly to the floor and retreat upstairs.

A/N:alright good chapter if I do say so myself