Finale

-Author~ chan here! First off I'm going to say that yes this is the last chapter. I hope you liked this, I made this by my feelings and ideas. I'm sorry I didn't update enough. Thank you for your time.
--------------------------------------------

  Beep
  Beep
   Beep
     Beep
       Beep

The beeping sound continued but slowly, it was killing Arthur every second while thinking any moment Alfred could die. It hurts knowing that you can't save a person you love from death, Arthur's hand ran through Alfred's hair. A knock interrupted Arthur's thoughts and the door opened to reveal a tired Francis and a still red eyed from crying, Matthew. The two of them made their way near Alfred but a second later Matthew broke again, clinging to Francis preventing him from falling down and kept sobbing. Francis took Matthew a few inches away from Alfred and Francis couldn't deny he couldn't stay still himself. A few minutes passed and a doctor came into the room and had said that if Alfred was okay for two days then he'll be able to go home but they would need to keep a close eye on him, and the doctor left. Arthur knew Francis had to comfort Matthew, the boy couldn't stop crying or even look at his brother so Arthur had decided to stay by Alfred's side that night and that's where he is now. Arthur looked at the unconscious, sleeping Alfred and tears fell down. No! A gentleman isn't suppose to cry! Arthur quickly wiped his tears away then he heard a groan, he looked up to see Alfred awake which surprised Arthur. "A-Arthur? Whats hap-happening?" The American had asked the Brit but Arthur couldn't give him an answer himself so he just hugged Alfred and cried out. " You bl-oo-dee git! What we-were you thinking?!" Arthur continued to sob and hugged Alfred tighter, Alfred couldn't move. He looked around his surroundings and touched his head which was bandaged, then he remembered he wasn't suppose to be here! "Why did you kept me alive... again?" He asked Arthur. " Can't you see that we don't want you to die? That we love you and it hurts to know that the only thing that could be going on in your mind is death! Damn it Alfred, I don't want to see you go! When is that ever going into that thick skull of yours?!" Arthur yelled at Alfred, and Alfred shrugged and looked at the window's view of the night. "I'm sorry Arthur, I really am but how can I live knowing that nobody actually loves me or care about me and doesn't see the real me." Alfred looked in Arthur's eyes with his own. "Alfred... let us start over please and I know deep inside, you also want too." Alfred sighed and thought for a moment. He looked back at Arthur and reluctantly agreed, Arthur  smiled and told Alfred to sleep after all the lad needed it. As the sun rise rises up, the sunlight reflected a sleeping Alfred and Arthur who was also smiling to himself of his victory.