Hangover's a bitch

Samantha's POV

I woke up with a blinding light piercing through my eyes. "What the actual fuck?" I groaned closing my eyes again because I couldn't take the light piercing through my eyes. I decided to rub my eyes but I couldn't move my left arm. I forced my eyes open to see what was preventing me to move my arm.

I immediately winced because of the freaking light that was rushing through my eyes. I blinked a couple of times in order to adjust with the surroundings. I looked to see where I am and I was back at our dorm. I looked to my left only to see Autumn sleeping next to me. She had her arms wrapped around me and her legs wrapped around mine as well.

Then suddenly all the memory from last night came rushing back to me. All the making out Autumn and I did. AND OH MY GOD. MEGAN. I honestly can't remember anything after Megan pulled Autumn off of me. My free hand immediately went to my lips. I remember how soft Autumn's lips were.

My heartbeat raced as I recalled how intense our make out session last night was. I looked at sleeping Autumn and she looks so gorgeous without even trying. Her mouth was slightly open and she still looks stunning

I felt fluttering inside my stomach as I admired Autumn and it's so weird. What am I feeling should I honestly visit a doctor. I was so mesmerized with her beauty and didn't realize that I was involuntarily leaning in closer to Autumn. I stopped myself immediately and scolded myself 'WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU PLANNING TO DO SAM?!?'

I tried moving my limbs that was under Autumn's limbs but she wouldn't budge. I tried moving it again and earned a groan from sleeping Autumn. I honestly thought she was gonna wake up but she just pulled me closer so now she was big spooning me.

Honestly this felt fucking nice but my heart wont stop racing so I wanted to get out of here but it seems like that's out of my choices here so I decided to just enjoy the warmth of Autumn's body. I could feel her breath on my neck and it's sending shivers down my spine.

I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me. What is happening to me. I've only met this girl yesterday.. And she's already making me feel things... I mean I'm starting to question my sexuality and I've always been as straight as a metal ruler.

I tried to sleep again but it didn't work out so I just tried to calm my shit down. I breathed in and out to steady my heartbeat but Autumn suddenly stirred which caused my heart to go gaga again. What is this girl doing to me.

Autumn yawned and removed her limbs off of me and stretched which probably means that she's awake. I faked being asleep still because I panicked I didn't know what to do in situations like this. I mean what was I supposed to do anyways?

I felt her reach for her phone on my bedside table. "Oh it's fucking early geez" I heard autumn say under her breath. I felt her stir again then suddenly she was big spooning me again. I felt her breath on my neck, again.

I felt goosebumps as she breathed on my neck. I hope she didn't see or feel my goosebumps cause she would know that I was awake.

"Sam? You awake?" Autumn asked me. I pretended to be half asleep and just mumbled a "hmm" then I decided to be brave and snuggled closer to her.

Autumn just snuggled closer to me as well. Honestly I could get used to this cause this is honestly so comfortable. Or maybe it's because Autumn's right next to me and she's my friend.

"I know you're awake" Autumn whispered on my ear. I tried to ignore her and just continue to pretend sleeping but I'm pretty sure I'm redder than a tomato.

"Well fuck, what gave it away?" I groaned untangling myself from her and sit up which earned me a "Hey who told you to stand up?" From Autumn. She tried pulling me back down with her as I tried fighting her strength.