Legit Wrote a Biography about PewDiePie and Got Good Marks for it.

Grade Ten English class. We did a biography assignment so I wrote one about Pewds.

If you spend a lot of time on YouTube or keep up with YouTube news, you've probably heard of the popular gaming channel, PewDiePie. A humble college dropout who became rich and famous pretty much overnight! He may have over 80 million subscribers and multiple awards, but he started out just like any normal child.

Felix Kjellberg was born in Gothenburg, Sweden to proud parents Lotta Kristine Johanna and Ulf Christian Kjellberg.

He also has a sister named Fanny. As a young boy, Felix loved playing video games on his Super Nintendo. Little did he know this would later become his career. In 2006 when he was a Senior in high school, he bought a computer with the money he had saved by selling artwork at his family's gallery. This is when he began his first channel, PewDie. The "pew" originating from the sound effect of a laser gun. In 2010, he forgot his password and began a new account titled PewDiePie.

Felix has won many awards for his successful channel. These awards include a Shorty Award for Best In Gaming in 2013, a Teen Choice Award for Choice Web Star in Gaming in 2014, a Shorty Award for Best Gamer in 2015. He also won an award for Best Social Show. He has also used his fame and fortune to help others by raising money for the World Wildlife Foundation and St Jude Children's Research Hospital. Felix's channel earned its first million subscribers in July 2012. He reached two million two months later. He has also released a book called "This Book Loves You" that is a parody self-help book. His YouTube channel is currently at 80 million subscribers and counting, and he still holds the record for Most Subscribed to YouTuber.

Recently PewDiePie has become even more famous on the internet because a new channel called T-Series is catching up to him with their subscriber count. This inspired Felix to start a meme about the whole thing, jokingly saying he has to win against them and telling his fans to spread the word. Most of his fans want to see him succeed, and you often see videos of people doing crazy things in public to give the "Subscribe to PewDiePie" meme more attention. One YouTuber by the name "Mr Beast" even went to the Super Bowl with his friends wearing shirts saying Subscribe to PewDiePie in the hopes of getting on the big screen, which they succeeded in doing. PewDiePie has inspired so many fans to create their own gaming videos or memes about PewDiePie vs T- Series. It's amazing how one small meme has brought the fan base together and inspired so much creative and funny content from both Felix and his fans.