Because Why Not?

Okay. I'm nearing my second year on Wattpad. Because of this...I thought of a fun idea. So, in my old roleplay book, on my original account, and did some random shit like...who's gonna die alone? What kinds of drunks are they (my OCs), But now I have an idea that's actually good, and will correspond with current and old roleplays. Awards. For the OCs of course.

So, without further ado, the first award is...

Messiest Love Life

Now, as previously stated, this isn't about the original story, if it was, Wendy would've won for sure. But nope...

The winner is...

The one...

The only...

Caitlyn DiPaulo.

The reason for this can only be her logic.

Example: "If you treat me like shit, I'll love you forever."

As a result, she gets herself into a lot of stupid situations with partners. Now, because she still has this dumb logic, she solves these problems on an equally stupid way.

Here are some more examples!

1. Mk...let's say that Caitlyn, through being a total bitch, dumped a possessive and abusive ex-boyfriend, and moved on to an ideal partner. Now, this crazy ex tried to kill her, but was unsuccessful. So, he abducts Caitlyn and the new ideal boyfriend.

*Cut To, Less Than An Hour After Waking Up*

Caitlyn immediately starts to fall in love with this nugget again, and goes on a date with him while internally planning out what her boyfriend was gonna eat. Here's an idea! She'll just date both of them!

2. Caitlyn has 6 fucking roleplay kids.

There names are Emma & Ethan II, Calvin (named after her dad), Simon, Courtney, and Cyrus. This bitch has a handful.

3. Caitlyn dated, and got pregnant by a guy who turned out to be gay. That's an awkward situation to be in.

4. Since 2+2=5, the best way to get a guy to fall in love with you, is by calling the cops on his dad like a crazy bitch, and trying to resurrect his mother if a rough patch shows up in there relationship. That'll definitely make things better between them.

5. She got married at 15. That one wasn't entirely her fault but still.

I bet some of my oldest friends- November, 2017 lol, really didn't see this one coming. But yep, Caitlyn DiPaulo has the messiest love life out of all the roleplay-related OCs.