Chapter 17; Aldetree's Lust.

Next day : School , Lunchtime

"So do you wanna know more things about you're life or no? I was able to steal a book from my father about purebloods." Aldetree said while Ivy sat in her chair as they both were in the library which was almost empty everyday.

"Yes.. I need to know what I'm capable of doing. Aldetree when I had a arguement with lu- I mean him.. the weather started changing.. the more mad I got the worse the weather got." She said while he opened the book and began reading.

"Pureblood sirens are very powerful and quite creatures. They are like angels but in the form of a tale and no wings. King Triton and former Queen Diana had been the first ones of there kind. One day a mundane found about the siren world, this mundane was known as Erik Lightwood. He lost his Father to the creatures and seeked revenge. But sadly, he killed the wrong spices. Queen Diana was murdered but Erik whom was later turned into a werewolf. No one knows where erik is now. King Trition was devastated. He had 6 children with Diana. The first had been Miranda, then Jocelyn, Jackie, lilly, Rose, And Damien.

Since Miranda was the oldest the crown of Ardenium was passed onto her. The powers of the crown at least. When she had committed treason it had been locked away for the heir of Miranda..."

"That's me.." Ivy gulped touching her neck feeling the need to throw up. She sighed while she looked at Aldetree who tensed up.

"King Huron, the Demonblooded Siren ever since had kept Miranda as a Slave but it was told she soon had died from some unknown source. She had two children, Ivy Rose and Ivory Rose who are both identified as Royalty towards the council of the sea and King Trition. Ivory had been the youngest and Ivy was the oldest. It had yet to been written about there lives....."

"That's where the story stops.. it's like..."

"Ivy, all pureblood books writes themselves. As a new thing happens it's written inside each book that is crafted by the angels and handed to the pureblood sirens." Aldetree said while turning the pages.

"Can you explain.. what these.. tattoos are?" She asked while touching the symbol of a tail on her wrist that glowed bright white every time she dragged her fingers over it.

"Those are the symbols of the seas. There are many of them.. us black bloods use are tridents to draw them on and activate them.. purebloods are different. They use there fingers to draw them.. they activate them with there minds."

"So what do these two symbols mean? I didn't use my fingers to draw them they just appeared." Ivy said looking up at Aldetree who walked closer to her grabbing her arm.

"Your royalty Ivy.. they appear as you get more information about yourself. That Symbol on you're neck represents royalty.. only royals have it. There's a marriage one, strength, fire, and even one to make you're voice louder." Aldetree explained moving a piece of her hair touching her symbol that was completely back and was a "z" with a line through the middle.

Ivy looked at his eyes that flashed orange, she then started examining the symbols that had been printed all over his arms, neck, and chest that peeked from his white shirt.

"I'm sorry." He said while Ivy shook her head.

"Take off your shirt." She said while Aldetree followed his orders not questioning anything.

He watched her eyes glow bright white while Ivy stood in a trance watching the blood run through his veins.

Her heart raced whilst she grabbed his arm, dark gray veins popping from her cheeks.

She slowly latched her mouth onto his wrist biting in feeling the sweet flavorful blood in her mouth. It only took a loud cough to wake Ivy up from her trance.

Aldetree felt himself growing hungry also until Lucinda walked in with Alex, Damien, and Alec behind her.

The girl gulped whipping the blood from her mouth then suddenly noticing something.

"She's not a pureblood.. but she's not a darkblood either." Aldetree whispered while he grabbed his trident scanning it through his healing symbol.

"Jonathan, isn't he a werewolf?" Damien asked while Ivy looked at Lucinda who had a small glint of blue coming from her heart.

Ivy shook her head as she saw her heart turn blue, she thought she was going crazy but to everyone else it seemed like she was more powerful then anyone expected.

[ If anything is confusing rn it will all be explained in future chapters. We will get a full explanation of Ivy's powers soon.]