Chapter 3 - Stalker

My classes went smoothly. There's no doubt that I'll do well in my subject because I'm interested in them.

Ganoon naman talaga diba? Gaganahan ka lang magaral kung gusto mo pinaguusapan. Kagaya nalang ng history. Why the hell would I study the history of Europe if I'm gonna start my business in the Philippines? Para din palang math. Dami daming letters at numbers di ko naman magagamit sa pagbusiness at sa pagluluto.

Anyway, ranting aside, Drea and I got along well. She's cute and I can't deny that she has an innocent and pure vibe around her. She looks very care-free and like one of those IG models that are always on the beach, smiling so wide.

How come I don't have that aura?

Nagtaka pa ko no? When it's all in the way my eyes look and how I dress. People always see me as edgy and not fragile. I look tough and independent. As I should be, right? I'm a grown ass woman.

Or maybe it's just in my nature to be like this? But now there's no turning back. I'll try to have that innocent vibe. Maybe I should buy more pastel stuff and avoid dark colors for a while? That would help.

More dresses and sandals, less jackets? I need to go to the mall this weekend for sure but I gotta save a bit more so I don't need to ask for money. I might need to sell my other clothes too. Some of my followers will buy them for sure!

"How's your day?", said by my kuya Kelvin, he's 2 years older than me. I just got home and I went straight to our sofa to lie down.

Our house is just the right size. It's not a mansion but spacious enough for a bit for fighting, joke lang. Kinusot ko saglit ang aking mata, it's just 6pm but I'm already sleepy. My head hurts quite a bit too.

"Boring but my subjects are interesting. Wala pang masyadong ganap. How bout you? Any cute girls to make ligaw to so you can have a jowa na?", I told him before winking. He knows I'm teasing him about getting a girlfriend soon. Medyo nilalangaw na siya kasi ang tagal na nung last girlfriend niya, i don't even remember what happened to them. I just know he doesn't have anyone right now.

"The usual. And hmmm there are cute girls. I'll show you what they look like so you can tell me which one should I court first. Para pag pumalya, may second and third line up ako"

"You do know that you should want a jowa for personality too?", i looked at him ridiculously like he doesn't wanna consider if a girl's decent.

"I do know that. It's just that I'm gonna tackle them in order first. Malay mo bengga na agad. Don't you want an Ate. HAHAHA", he sat in the dining table causing him to shout his last sentence a bit.

Tumayo naman ako at tinanggal na muna ang bag at ID ko na nakasabit sakin.

I'm different at home aren't I? I feel like my family knows the softest version of me.

"I want an ate so hurry up and fall in love, u corny ass old man"

While he was getting food from the table, he said, "As if I'm not just 2 years older than you?". Tinaasan niya ko ng kilay habang ngiting ngiti. Loko talaga.

My brother and I ate dinner first and we let our parents and my other brother know that we'll be resting after, the reason why we ate first.

I check my phone after I was done with my routine inside my room. A quick shower and skin care. Umupo ako sa harap ng vanity mirror ko and naglagay ng skin care products.

I took a selfie with my towel still wrapping my hair and head while wearing a robe. I don't mind because it's matchy.

My skin was glowing in the selfie, that's moisturiser for yall.

@ heatherlvsq: Refreshed after a long day! How's everyone's day?

I posted as I turn my laptop on. I just need to prepare something and print tomorrow.

I opened my FB to see a bunch of friend requests from people that i bearly know. A familiar face was at a row of recommended users, saying if i should accept or delete request.

Natawa ako ng bahagya. Active to sa FB? Wala sa itsura niya.

Keith Aiden
12k followers
831 friends

His picture is him in a mustard yellow beach polo and white shorts, looking to the side and smirking a bit. Napatitig ako saglit. He's very goodlooking, I'll give him that. I can't deny that his green eyes makes me nervous at times. It's one of his features aside from his defined jaw and muscles on his biceps. Not that I stare at it but okay.

I was scrolling back to my timeline again to mute my notifications in IG when I saw his name in it.

This fucker is such a stalker!!

@ keithaiden: how flawless

It even got 86 likes in a span of 15 mins. People might get the wrong idea now. A playboy and a former queen of seduction. I don't even think they know that I wanna change after being gone in social media. Fuck.

I closed my laptop after finishing my paperwork with the thought in my mind that the guy, who shall not be mentioned because of his annoying ass, knows my accounts and probably knows my business months ago.

——————
I'm kinda back! Hellooooo
-L