Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

A little update for the next book of oneshots: I'm thinking of doing some Dragon Prince oneshots. There are hardly any on Wattpad, and I feel like I'll make a lot of people happy if I make one. :)

Thanks FanficReader42028~! 

After this request, I think requests will be on hold. :)

"It's such a gorgeous day out..." I mumbled. Paarthy, Alduin and I were sitting under a tree, relaxing. Suddenly the wild blades attacked us, I saw an arrow being pointed to one of the brothers, and I went in front of it, saving the brother. I got hit and fell. I coughed up blood and the brothers killed Delphine.

"Y/n! Are you okay?" I coughed more, and passed out.

"We should take this corpse with us back home." Alduin said. Paarthy agreed, and they went home with me on their shoulders. 

~

When we returned home, I woke up and realized I have been healed by Lydia, Paarthy, and Aldie. I smiled.

"Hey, cuties...Uh...where am I?" I asked.

"What do you mean? You're home."

"Home...? What's a home?"

"Oh great..."

"Y/n, what do you last remember?" 

"....What's a Y/n?" I titled my head. Wait what's a head?
"Oh no.."

"My head hurts...ouch..."

"No dip..."

~

The blades, minus Delphine, kidnapped me. I was so confused, I thought they were the girl scouts... I wanted cookies. :(

I woke up in a dark room. Suddenly a knife was at my neck.

"Stop!" The brothers magically appeared and killed the rest of the blades.They saved me and I suddenly got my memory back.

"So, Alduin and Paarthy..."

I did not really try for this.... heh whoops...

257 words