chapter 3

The two girlfriends were about to go back to their apartment, "Do you think Chaeyoung's okay there alone?" Jennie said while eating her milk ice cream.

"Ehh she'll be fine." Jisoo simply agreed.

"What if Taehyung freaks out though?"

The older girl's eyes both widened, "Oh shit, you right" Jisoo said in a panicked tone.

"Ahhh! Let's just quickly get back home" Jennie calmed her down as they both walked faster.

• – ❤ – •

Kim Taehyung was adopted by Jisoo's parents.

The two have quite were very close as they grow up but don't be fooled, they still have that typical sibling esque where they bully eachother and fight over the silly things like Taehyung making fun of Jisoo's girl crushes during middle school days and such things however despite the immature quarrels, Jisoo still cared for him like a family and sister Taehyung deserved.

The elevator let out a 'ding' sound as it opened, revealing a tired, blue haired lad who just came out from class.

"Ahhhh! practice was so tiring, I just wanna eat and sleep." Taehyung groggily whined while walking towards the door.

He clicked his index finger on the doorbell, "Dammit, it's not working, guess I'll have to knock." Taehyung said to himself. Many attempts were occured but the damn door still wasn't opening.

Taehyung who was impatient, runmaged his hand through his pockets to find his phone, but luckily he felt a key inside and grabbed it, finally unlocking the door.

The young man sighed in relief for finally getting in the apartment, "Noonas! I'm home."

"Huh, looks like they're still at the beach, that means...." Taehyung grinned, "I have the whole house to myself!"

"I can finally watch anything I want with the volume for atleast 60% max!" He beamed like child while dashing towards his room.

All of his excitement and giddiness disappeared when he opened the door and saw Chaeyoung sleeping peacefully on his bed.

'What the-' Taehyung wasn't too sure of how he will react to the situation, should he be angry? confused? happy? speechless? but the boy was definitely curious.

Taehyung got closer towards the sleeping Chaeyoung as he carefully observed her, 'She is pretty...'

The smurf haired boy shaked his thoughts, remembering his one and only priority which was taking the pretty girl out of the house.

He gave her arm a tap, "Hey hey."

Chaeyoung slowly opened her eyes, unaware by the person who just woke her up. As her vision finally cleared up, she then saw Taehyung blankly staring at him, "Who are you?" Chaeyoung tilted her head.

Taehyung scoffed at her for questioning him such thing, "The nerve of you to a–" His sentence was cutted off when Chaeyoung dipped her hand on his pigmented, blue hair, playing with it like it's a sheep's wool, "How come I've never saw this?" She asked Taehyung with a soft voice due to her sleep being disturbed.

This made the boy quite flustered at her action, 'Aaaack! what the fuck is she even doing?'

Taehyung wasted no time and spoke up, "Hey, you need to get out of here." He stoically said.

The blonde latter pouted at what he  just uttered, "What do you mean?"

"You know this isn't your house right?" Taehyung asked with a stern expression as he grabbed her arm, dragging Chaeyoung out of his room while the latter struggles at making him let go of her, "H-Hey! Stop it please!"