You dont have to bee alone- Sollux x reader

(Language level Nepeta because why not?)

You decided to look for your beloved friend Sollux, you knew he liked to be alone to hack his brain off, he's been distant lately, but can you blame him? He's had so much pain happen to him, from where you stand you're practically the only thing left in his world that's full of light and the only person that hasn't left him. You take a deep breathe nocking on his door to his room, you had tea with honey in it, along with some honey toast.

"Sol I know you're in there! You can't fool me, I can hear you typing on your keyboard!!" You sigh, you've just been trying to get him to come out of his room, out of his house. You start to walk away, when you hear the door open and you look to see a puffy faced Sollux, he opens the door a bit more, and you walk in placing the things on his desk walking over to him and hugging him.

"What's wrong Sollux? I'm hear for you, remember I'm your friend, as you are mine. I care about you so please tell me what's wrong" you pat his back as you feel him grip your shirt and you feel him sob into your shirt, seeing him in this state broke your heart. And it hurt you even more to be reddish pale for him.

"II'm thorry that II let you down... II shouldn't even be your morail, IIll just make thingth worthe (worse)" you heard him say, and it hurt you even more you felt tears well up in your eyes.

"Sol... you never ever let me down, and you never will, and you won't make anything worse, I'll always be by your side till the day, I'll protect you till my last breath gets out, because Sol, you don't have to bee alone right now or ever" I told him making a bee pun, hoping it would at least make him smile which it did for a bit.

"Diid you juth make a bee pun?" He laughs a bit as you wipe away his lemon yellow tears smiling softly back at him.

"Thankth for not leaving me (your nickname) you've been the best morail anyone could ask for" Sol told you although it hurt a bit, you were happy he was actually smiling. You both go and sit at his desk, and you hand him his warm honey toast, which kinda had your confession on it written in honey. What was written on it? Oh not much just the words "bee mine?" On it he drank his tea first, going back to coding, and trying to be more friendly to the others. Then he looked at his toast and read it. You saw a yellow flush run across his face like wildfire. He looked at you to see your flushed face.

"Sol...I was going to tell you that I was Flushed for you but I felt that I needed to comfort you first I can understand if you want me to leave..." you told him looking down at your feet you felt his hand lift your head up to look into his eyes.

"Fluthed for you two" he stated placing a kiss on your forehead, then you sat in his lap and watched him code, knowing you both wouldn't bee alone.