W4nn4 b3 4 cool k1d too-Latula x fem!reader part 2 (the lemon, I am way sorry)

Okay so... I'm messed up but this is the part two of the Latula x reader thing aka I need help! This is my first female x female lemon so I will probably make mistakes and im sorry. By the way warning! This is a lemon! This will have sexual content, if you want to proceed, proceed with caution. Without further adue, let's get this started.

You're head is realing when you make it back to her hive, you can't wait to have so much fun just filling a pail with you black crush. She opens the door of her hive locking it instantly.

"Latula~! I can't wait anymore~ I'm dripping~!" She smirks at what you say as she leads you up stairs to her room, she goes into her closet and gets some langrie out and heads to the bathroom, you sit on the bed, you suppose you should touch yourself since you're already wet at the thought of her doing such lood things to you. (Ya nasty lol jk I'm nasty) you pull your pants/skirt down reveling your black panties. (Oh boi) you grab the hem of them and pull them down slightly, feeling the cool air hit your flower making you moan. You reach your hand down and stick a finger inside you. (What have I done...) Feeling a wave of pleasure wash over you as you move it inside you as you moan Latulas name over and over again. Little did you know Latula was in the room too watching as you did this.

"Wow (y/n)~ you sur3 know wh4t too do to m4k3 m3 w3t~!" You look up from what you were doing to look at her, you suddenly become flustered taking your hand out of your flower. Your finger wet, Latula comes in front of you licking her lips as she looks at your form lust filling her eyes. She then gets on top of you, leaning down and grabbing your lips in a lust filled kiss, you instantly wrap your arms around her neck entangling your fingers in her hair, you then flip her over as you begin to take of your shirt and pants/skirt leaving you in your bra and underwear, you start biting, licking, and sucking on her neck earning soft moans from her. Your biting becomes more rough and exotic as her moans filled the room,  making you even wetter. You take off her bra as well as your own, going to her breasts grabbing and squeezing them as she lets out even more moans, you pause noticing how wet she is, you go down to her flower and move two fingers against her petals hearing her breathing hitch you smirk and insert the two fingers (why am I doing this??) You watch as her back arcs and hear her moans become louder. You move your fingers at different paces, fast at first then slow and so forth. You soon stop taking your fingers out of her causing her to groan, you lean your face to her flower, blowing on it gently, causing her to shiver in anticipation, you move your face closer to her flower (3..) you place your thumb on her clit (2...) You lick your lips using your other hand to hold open the petals, (1.. here we go Bois and gorls) and you stick your tongue in her flower earning more load moans from her.

"H-how do y-you 4h~ know h-how to do th1s~??" She moans out grabbing your head pushing you in further you him in response feeling as she quakes in excitement you continue this action, feeling her tremble as you do this excited you even more.

"(Y/n) 1m clos3~!" She moans out moving her hips up in down in your face  as you wait patiently for her juices to fill your mouth. (Ugh this is so cringy) she grips your hair and cums in your mouth breathing heavily shaking as she relaxes, you swallow what you can and lick the ready clean, you take off your underwear.

"It's my turn now~" you place your flower on her face moaning as she gladly accepts it, you moan even louder as you feel her tongue enter your flower, you moan as you feel her tongue hit all the right spots within you.

"Feels so good~" you moan out, you had never thought you'd actually fill a pail with your flushed-Black crush, but you were! And boy did it feel amazing for you. You were in so much pleasure that you were drooling from the overwhelming amount of pleasure you were receiving. This went on for about 5 or 10 minutes because you felt your end coming so soon.

"Latula~!!!" You screamed out barely having time to form the words because your climax hit you hard. You got off her breathing heavily flustered to all hell.

"W3r3 not don3 y3t (y/n)~"  you blushed even more as you  felt something wiggling on your thigh, you had forgotten that trolls had not only a flower but a tentabulge too, oh were you going to have fun. You spread your legs anticipation filling you as your eyes became half lidded, you moan as you feel her long, thick tentabulge enter you, Latula groans as she enters you slight scratching your sides, as you claw her back earning moans of pain and pleasure leave her vocal cords. She soon starts moving slow at first, then gradualy gaining speed with each thrust. (I am a disgusting human being :) )  when she thrusts inside you she bites and sucks on your neck, collar bone, and your (small/ big) breasts claiming you as hers. This went on for 20 to 25 minutes. As you both felt your climaxs come to a close, you came first, after feeling you close around her tentabulge she was sent over the edge. She waited for a while pulling out, and collapsing on top of you, you then pull the blankets over your trembling bodys, falling asleep shortly after.

I am a disgusting and vile creature  :) well I hope you guys enjoyed this, ya nasties I am too so it's oki, I'll see you guys I'm the next update