A whole new world- Karkat x reader

Here's the plot, you're trapped in a Disney world only, here's the twist, it's Alternia only in Disney form. So yeah let's do dis! This is the Aladdin world, In this your obviously princess Jasmine or if your male, prince Jasmine. So yeah. Now let's do dis. Oh by the way language level Karkitty, )(er Imperious Condescension is your mom in this and please bear with me, I don't know how she talks so I'll make tons of grammatical errors. PS Jafar won't be in this because yeah no. Kanaya in the book part will be male or female because you know, prince/princess.

You're currently in the library looking for a decent book, you wanna know how you ended up there? Well let's just say, your friends Rose and Kanaya forced you to come. You weren't the biggest fan of libraries, but you should at least get a book to look at while there. You sigh as your finger points at books, so far you haven't had much luck looking for a book. Suddenly your eyes catch the rim of a book with gold and navy leather.

On the side it read "ALADDIN" Aladdin just so happened to be your favorite book as a kid (if it wasn't I'm sorry but it is now) you grab the book and head to a table and sit down opening the book. After reading the prologue you felt as if you were literally being sucked into the book! Suddenly you were on a balcony, dressed in the finest silk ever, you looked as if you were Jasmine from Aladdin.

This was extremely creepy, you heard a chuff coming from right next to you, you looked and was extremely surprised when you saw a tiger just sitting there huffing at you. So like any natural human would do, you freaked out. Soon there was a knock on the door.

"Yes, who is it?" You had called out, only for the door to open up with a gmail face. It was none other than your fusha blooded friend, Feferi, she seemed a lot taller though, and had thicker longer hair, her clothing was completely different too.

")(-Ello child" )(er Imperious Condescension stated, you suppose she's your mom, so might as well start acting like her daughter I guess?

"Hello mum." You said bowing slightly in her presence, you can feel her smile.

"I've raised you well! But, I'm )(ere to inform you that there's a prince comin to ask for your hand in marriage, so I want us to be prepared." You nod, she smiles and sends in some servents to help you get the best clothes picked out for the prince. )(er Imperious Condescension leaves and you decide you can go look around. You notice Kan amongst the servents. You walk up to Kan.

"Kanaya, where am I? What's going on?" You ask her/him , she/he looks at you shocked that you're talking to her/him.

"W-well As Her Imperious Condescension Said There's A Prince From The Neighborhood Kingdom Coming.. But They Say He's The Perfect Candidate For Marriage!" You sigh and grab a cloak, breathable and perfect so you won't get noticed. You sneak out of your castle and head to the bazaar. You might as well have fun in this world. You reach the bazaar, smells of  fresh made bread, cut open fruit and spices fill your nostrils. Colors of silk, and beautiful stained glass leave you amazed.