The captor family troubles- the captors x mother substitute! Reader

(Language level in between)

You honestly didn't know being a mother in training would be that hard, and with this first family...OH BOI DID YOU NOT THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS. You knocked on the door and a very, and I mean very tired Troll opened the door, he looked like he was about to fall asleep at any moment. He moved aside and let you in, you knew you'd be with them for a month or at least until they didn't need you anymore. Then you saw the cutest grubs you could have ever laid eyes on. They zoomed all around the hive, and it honestly made you die of cuteness inside, you looked at the father and he closed the door, and motioned for you to follow him to the kitchen, he sat at the bar and started sipping his coffee.

"II'm Psiioniic, the father of Miituna and Thollux, iif you couldn't tell II'm extremely tired and iit feels like ii haven't slept iin days, that's why ii need you here to help me wiith parentiing and to be a mother fiigure two my thons" he had a lisp but you could understand every bit of it. You nod.

"Where will I be staying?" You asked.

"For now my room, thince ii don't really have an extra room" you blush but nod, understanding. Psiioniic called Mituna and Sollux over, and you almost died again. They used their powers to get on the table.

"Boyth thiith lovely lady here wiill be your mom for the tiime beiing." Sollux nodded and Mituna walked up to you sniffing your hand and smiled. Being extremely careful you pet the grubs hair gently getting a purr of satisfaction from him, he then used his powers again and put himself on your shoulder. Making you smile and giggle.

"I'm thinking about making dinner soon, what would you guys like?" You asked Psiioniic. He smiled.

"Ath long ath iit has honey, were fiine" he said, making you nod and place Mituna on the counter, you then got started putting your cooking skills to work, you eventually made waffles with honey and whipped cream on top, all three of the captors hummed in satisfaction.you had a waffle yourself and you'd have to admit they were pretty good.

3 years had gone by, and Mituna was already 13 while sollux was 6, you smiled at the two boys, one day Mituna brought home a girl with red glasses and a fun filled smile, she supported a teal, red, and black dress with the Libra symbol on it.

"m0m! M337 L47l4! 5h3'5 my fr13nd!!!" Mituna said. You smiled and waved at Latula saying hello.

"H3y B33 mom! Tun4 told m3 so much 4bout you!!!" She hugged you and you hugged her back, Psiioniic came downstairs, yawning slightly and Mituna and Latula went to him you started to look for Sollux when you found him in the living room on his husktop, he seemed to be coding. You smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Hey mom, iim kiinda buthy with codiing" Sol said, you sighed but smiled kissing the top of his head, you've happily stayed with this family for three years and to be honest you've come completely attached. Psiioniic came to you and asked if he could speak to you alone, you nodded and both of you went out side.

"Tho (Y/N) you've taken thuch great care of uth, and honethtly, ii would love iit iif you thayed with me ii mean uth." He said looking at his feet you smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'd love nothing more but to stay with you guys." You said you saw Psiioniic pull out a box, and opened it, he got on a knee and inside the box was a ring, in the middle was a yellow diamond with black diamonds around it.

"(Y/N) (Y/L) wiill you make me the happiest troll iin the whole uniiverse, and become (Y/N) Captor?" You felt tears well up in your eyes smiling and nodding you say yes, he places the ring on your ring finger and he picks you up and spins you around. You couldn't wait to spend the rest of your life with this family.