chapter 2

The literature lesson is dragging just as I wanted it to even tho I was supposed to be doing independent reading, I was to distracted by my thoughts of my current situation with Yoongi. I don't understand how the one guy i'm crushing on, who by the way never knew I existed, is now talking to me and wanting to be my music partner and desk buddy. What is going on? could all this be just a massive dream. I'm nervous to be singing in front of him but this is for half my music grade and I need this to get into university on a music degree. I want to produce music as a career or be a writer i haven't quite decided yet. I was so lost in my thoughts that the next thing I knew it was the end of the lesson. Which means its now lunchtime but it means it is also time to go meet Yoongi in the music to start practice. I gathered my belongings and slowly made my way to the music classroom, when I arrived it was empty so Yoongi must have got held up. As I was alone i decided to start practising ready for when he showed up. 

" Havana ohh na-na

half of my heart is in Havana

ohh na-na

He took me back to east Alanta 

na-na-na

oh but my heart  is in Havana"

I stopped when I heard clapping coming from behind me , I turned swiftly to see Yoongi standing just inside the door with a gummy smile spread on his face and mt heart melted. 

Yoongi:" WOW! y/n you have a great voice"

Y/N :" thankyou Yoongi" 

Yoongi:" my pleasure" 

We sat down at one of the tables and spent the whole lunch deciding on how we were going to perform and how we were going to practice every lunch.Suddenly the bell went so we collected our things and may our way to our next lesson which unfortunately was sports which I hated. I'm not really a sports person. I arrived at the sports hall to find out that the girls sports teacher was absent which is a good thing because it means we don't have to do sports , instead we got to sit and watch the boys play basketball. The though of Yoongi in his basketball uniform made my heart race. I sat with the rest of the girls in the stands by the basketball court. All the girls attention was shared between all  the players but my attention was all on Yoongi as he was  passed the ball and made his way down the court to score a basket.  Although I think he caught me drooling over him a couple of times but i'm not sure.  Once sports was over all the girl got up and left to go to their next lesson and as I was about to follow behind them to go to the science to lab when someone grabbed my arm. I hate it when people grab me due to personal reasons , I turned round harshly to tell who ever it was to let go but then I saw it was Yoongi amd my mood went soft at his gentle appearance.

Yoongi:" we have science next right?"

Y/n:" yes"

Yoongi:" save me the seat next you please"

Y/N:" okay sure"

I left Yoongi to get showered and changed while I went to the science lab, I sat in my usual seat when I spotted my bestfriend Jisoo walking towards me , I know she isn't going to take this well. As she went to pull the chair out and sit I stopped her and she didn't look happy about it.

Jisoo:" HEY! let me sit  chick"

Y/N:" I can't someone else is sitting here sweet" 

Jisoo:" who? who else would wanna sit next to your boring bum but your bestfriend?" 

Yoongi:" me sorry"

I turned to see Yoongi standing behind Jisoo , she looked at him and glared before walking away to find an empty seat, Yoongi sat beside and we barely spoke through out the lesson we just did our assignments until it was time to go home.  We didn't waste anytime in collecting our belongings as i was about to leave Yoongi spoke.

Yoongi:" let me walk you home"

Y/n:" it's okay , I don't live far. i'll see you tomorrow Yoongi"

I  waved goodbye and left to go home , my parents would be at so I would be home alone, which isn't a bad thing. When I arrived home I made something to eat then did some studying before bed.