Chapter 12

We had finally arrived home from school, I was excited to see Yoongi on the stage again tonight because he simply amazing in what he does. My Eomma wasn't home fro work yet so we went straight upstairs. I went straight to my wardrobe and pulled out a bag of clothes that I had asked my Eomma to buy for such events. " I am just going to get changed " I said to Yoongi before leaving to go to into bathroom to get changed out of my uniform and into my new type of style. I got changed and admired myself in the mirror. Boy do I look different, But something was missing I stood thinking of what I could I do and then it hit me I need to change the way my hair was. I did my hair and took a final glance in the mirror and what I looked like, I looked so different but I liked it. 

I wonder what Yoongi would think of my new look, I took a deep breath before casually strolling out of the bathroom to where Yoongi was already changed  into a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt

I wonder what Yoongi would think of my new look, I took a deep breath before casually strolling out of the bathroom to where Yoongi was already changed  into a pair of jeans and a red t-shirt. It took a moment for him to realise I was standing there but when he noticed his draw dropped and his eyes popped out of his sockets. " Y/n... you look.... beautiful.. and different" He mumbled walking closer towards me. Once he was standing in front of me he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. " Y/n you are simple amazing you know that right? and It's about time I officially ask you to be mine even thou everyone already knows but Y/n will you officially be my girlfriend?" Yoongi asked smiling his precious gummy smile that melts my heart. " Yoongi I am already yours no need to ask me my lil meow meow " I giggled as he kissed me again giving me the same feels as our first kiss. He slowly pulled away and twirled me round so he could take a better look at my outfit. " It's nearly time to go my princess should we wait outside for the others?" Yoongi asked as we started walking down the stairs together. We awaited out the front of the house for the others to arrive in the mini van to take us to the same club we went last time for their show. We wasn't standing outside waiting for long because within five minutes later the others turned up in the mini van. " Hello again Y/n its nice to see you " Nakshun said opening the door of the mini van. We climbed in the mini van and took our seats that we sat in last time. " hey Y/n its a pleasure to see you again" S.Per said smiling so I smiled back. " Yoongi is this a regular thing now huh? bringing some chick no offence Y/n" Donana questioned Yoongi but to my surprise Yoongi stayed calmed  and collected and just smirked." Well boy's Y/n is not just some chick right princess?" He said wearing his cheeky smile on his face. " So you two are official now? Thank god now we don't have to swoon over the girl that wouldn't be his" Nakshun laughed. " Enough of that boys" Yoongi stated and it went quiet inside the mini van. " Y/n there is something different about you since we last met" Smile stated looking intensely at me, followed by the stares of the others. " Now you mention it I tend to agree there is something different " stated S.Per. They all stared in silence for what felt like forever trying to figure out what had changed about e but none of them could figure it. " Let me out you out of your misery boys, Y/n changed her style her choice of clothes her hair everything to look like Gloss's girlfriend, Isn't she just the cutest" Yoongi stated while putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek.  The boys all started making cooing noises as Yoongi being cute, I will admit not many people see the cute side of Yoongi but I'm glad I was able to see and experience it to. Finally we arrived at the same venue as last time, I helped the boys take in all the equipment and set up the stage. Before going to stand in the crowd infront of the stage I placed a kiss on Yoongi's cheek " You will be great out there I  know it " I spoke softly before walking off leaving him grinning like a babo ( Korean word for stupid/ fool)  I made my way into the crowd and infront of the stage so I can get a good view of Yoongi doing what he loves. The crowd tonight was bigger than the last time which is amazing that people love their music and I believe they could all go far in life. The lights came on and Nakshun started his set followed by S.Per, Donana and smile. Each performance was amazing and the crowed was getting really hyped up. Then on came Yoongi, the crowed was cheering for him so loud its was unbelievable. He took the stage and started rapping and the crowed went mad, he looked so happy I couldn't resist but to take some photos. 

After the show had finished I helped the boys put all the equipment back into the mini van and headed home

After the show had finished I helped the boys put all the equipment back into the mini van and headed home. We were all exhausted and the moment me and Yoongi got into bed I fell asleep instantly.