Chapter 24

I awoke my head was hurting but not as much as my heart was. My eyes wore sore too. I sat up slowly before I realised I had fallen asleep on Tae's chest. His eyes are farted open and he sat straight up looking at me worriedly. " Morning sweetie How are you feeling ?" He asked cautiously, but it was a good question because I have no idea how I feel. My heart and head hurt but the rest of me was numb. I don't even want to think about him. " I will be okay I have to be, I'm gonna get a shower" I said before getting off the bed and going into the bathroom. I showered then returned to my room to see Tae had left, I breathed a sigh of relief as the tears started to fall again. I sat on the bed crying but something inside of be snapped. I need to stop this I can't sit here and cry it won't change anything, I need to keep busy I don't have to face it right now. University doesn't start for another week but I can ahead on my studies I sat at the desk in my room with my text books and started studying. " what are you doing?" Tae asked as he stood in the door way checking up on me. " I'm studying silly" I replied trying to giggle. " but your classes don't start for another week" he replied looking confused. "I know but I wanna get ahead" I replied and he nodded and left me to study.

Hours passed and I was finally bored of studying, I got up and stretched and went to find Tae, who was sat on the sofa watching tv. "What you watching?" I asked as I sat next to him, " it's an animal documentary, you finished studying?" He asked not taking his eyes off the telly. "Aww cool and yeah I got bored but I've been in there hours" I replied getting comfy on the sofa next to Tae. We sat watching the documentary in silence neither one of us saying a thing. The silence was suddenly broke by Tae's phone ringing he answered it and said very basic words before ending the conversation saying great I'll see you then. He put the phone back on the table and turned to face me with a smile on his face. " I got a call back! I've got to attend a meeting tomorrow with a couple of others but it's a good sign!" He cheered, I gave him a massive hug. I was so happy for him, I wonder if Yoongi got a call back? Shit! Why should I care! " I told you that you could do it Tae I'm so proud of you!" I cheered feeling happy for him after hours of being emotionless. "Will you be okay alone for a couple of hours tomorrow?" He asked concerned for my well being. " Tae I'll be fine don't worry" I replied knowing he will anyway.

We went back to watching the documentary until my tummy started to rumble, and in a instance Tae was up and in the kitchen cooking. I really don't know what I'd do without him. He is like my fairy godmother best friend.

Half hour later Tae returned with two bowls of ramen my go to depression but also my celebration food. We sat eating until Tae put his chopsticks in his mouth and turned to face me."I'm a walrus" he laughed and I couldn't help but laugh with him, he always finds a way to make me laugh even when I don't feel like it. We finished eating and watching random shows on Tv until we fell asleep on the sofa.

A noise from the kitchen woke me from sleep I turned to Tae who was still fast asleep. What could that noise be, I got up off the sofa and went to check it out, but I couldn't see anything until I heard scratching from the pantry cupboard I slowly opened it to see and little dog and I knew instantly it was yeontan. "Hey Tannie what are you doing locked in there" I cooed as he came walking over, I sat on the floor playing with him for ages until a sleepy looking Tae came strolling in. "Y/n how did you find him ?" He asked smiling " it was supposed to be a surprise to keep you company" he giggled. " Well dogs don't stay quiet Tae and I've missed this little fur ball" I replied still playing with him. " well it's 6am you should both be asleep so bed and take him with you" Tae giggled pointing to the bedroom. I smiled and nodded as I stood up and picked tannie up and took him to my room. He snuggles up into bed with me and we fell asleep.