chapter 9

I awoke my eyes were all red and sore from crying last night til the early hours. There is no way I am going to school today but then again if I don't go will that make me a coward!. I eventually decided that I would go to school today despite the odds of having another run in with Gong Mi today.  I got ready in my uniform and grabbed my school bag before leaving. I opened the door and was astonished to see Yoongi sitting on the floor right outside the door. He quickly stood up "Y/n" he spoke stretching. I don't know how long he has been sat there but quite honestly I don't think I can talk to him not after yesterday. " Yoongi I am going to be late for school" I said as I walked past him and made my way to school. It took all my will power not to turn back to talk to him, but I am hurt so much after yesterday. All the way to school Yoongi walked silently behind me not wanting to disturb me. I hate I was treating him like this but I don't know what to say at this moment time so i just walked silently till we arrived at school.  First lesson was maths and I knew I would have to sit next to him which would make it harder not talk to him. I took a deep breath as I walked in to class and took my seat but yoongi never showed up which was worrying. I tried not to think about it and just got on with my work but I cared more about Yoongi so I messaged him.

I took a deep breath and put my phone away, at least I know he is okay

I took a deep breath and put my phone away, at least I know he is okay. The rest of the  maths lesson dragged painfully slow without Yoongi here to keep me company and make me smile.  I did my work and also took an extra set set of notes for Yoongi, just so he wouldn't fall behind in his subjects. Finally maths had finished and I don't think I have ever been so excited to go to science because I know my next lesson is music and I will definitely be seeing Yoongi, as he also bunked science class. I assume he needed some time to himself like I did just to sort his head out. I spent the lesson taking two sets of notes so Yoongi and a set so he wouldn't fall behind in science either. Before I knew science had ended and I literally ran out and all the way to the music classroom. When I arrived I searched the classroom until I spotted Yoongi sitting at our desk and a smiled appeared on my face, I walked over and took my seat beside him. We both sat in silence until our teacher gave us a task to complete in pairs. "Yoongi" I said nervously , he looked up from his notebook to make eye contact with me." Yes princess" He replied staring right into my eyes but I could see the pain in his eyes that he was trying to hide. " I have done a set of notes for you from both maths and science class " I said trying to gather my thoughts on what to say to him next. "Thankyou princess, but you didn't have to" He replied taking the sets of notes from me, I know I didn't have to but I don't want him to fall behind and then have trouble with his dad because of me.  Things were still tense between us. so I took a deep breath steadying myself ready to start explaining to him. "I'm sorry about this morning Yoongi, I was not mad at you . In fact I could never be mad at you. The truth is I was hurt yesterday not because of how Gong Mi humiliated me. I was hurt because of what she said was true Yoongi. Your the cute amazing basketball player who is musically talented and she is the popular girl and you are supposed to be with her instead of hanging around with an ugly nobody like me. It hurt to hear say it but she was right, My silly school girl crush on you has gotten deeper since we have been desk buddies and friends Yoongi and to be quite honest I  should have backed off because I knew something like this was going to happen" I spoke my heart aching with every word I was saying. I looked down at the desk feeling helpless. " Right my turn to talk . Y/n don't put yourself down okay your a natural beauty unlike the other fakes in this school okay and Gong Mi was just jealous okay . I saw what happend yesterday and after you left I had a good talking to with Gong Mi. She tried to hug me and be all nice but I told her not to touch me and that I will never be dating her because she is a horrible person unlike you because you are beautiful inside and out. Then I admitted to the whole school that I like you Y/n and that you will be mine and told her and everyone else to leave you alone for their own sake" He said gently making me face him I didn't know what to say, he actually stood up for me tears started to well up in my eyes. " Yoongi , I don't how to thank me for sticking up for me and wait you like me to ? " I asked a little shocked. " Y/n you have been there a lot for me recently so let me do the same for you and yes princess I like you so how about a date this weekend ?" He asked giving me his gummy smile that I just couldn't resist. " I would like that very much" I replied as he took my hand in his under the table. We stayed like that while doing our work until the lesson finished. e gathered our belongings and left the classroom, Yoongi out his arm around my shoulders as we walked to the cafeteria to get lunch. As we were queuing Gong Mi walked passed us giving us a dirty look and Yoongi pulled me closer and she just stropped off. We got out lunch and sat down eating quietly until we had finished. " I forgot to ask me and the boys have a show tomorrow night do you want to come?" Yoongi asked looking at me with puppy eyes. " I'd love to Yoongi " I replied as we cleaned up and went of to sports our final lesson of the day. When we arrived we parted to get changed into our gym kits and went into the hall. " right boys and girls the boys teacher is off ill so we are doing a boys vs girls basketball tournament so i will let you decide your teams " the teacher spoke, oh this should interesting.  " Y/n you are the best basketball player here so if we put you on a team with Lee Hana, Sang Hee, Seo-Yun and Nari the boy's wont have a chance" Areum said. Areum is the class president and all around know it all but she is one of the friendliest people you could ever meet and is one of my closest friends although we haven't hung out along recently. " That's a brilliant idea Areum the five of us are the dream team and they won't expect us the be as good as we are" Nari stated, I tend to agree tho the boy's wont know what hit them. The five of us made our way to the court where Yoongi and the other boys were waiting to start. The teacher blew the whistle and the match began. It was a long match in which the girl's won. The boy's looked shocked and confused about their recent loss meanwhile us five were celebrating with the other girls. " WOW! My girl has talent " Yoongi shouted as he made his way towards me. " I'm not your girl yet" I replied playfully smiling away at him. Then the look in his eye made me debate whether that was a wise move or not. " feisty I see its okay Y/n just wait and see you will be mine" he spoke confidently which made me blush.  Finally it was time to shower and get changed ready to go home. Once I was all changed I grabbed my bag and made my way out of the changing rooms to see Yoongi standing there waiting for me. " Let's get you home princess" he stated as he out hid arm back around me as we walked out of school. We stayed like this until we reached my home, he kissed my cheek and left to go home himself. I went inside and straight up to study until my Eomma comes home from work.