L I T T L E S P A C E | 0 3

( Fluff, Little.)

Taehyung POV

"I wuv my dollsh!~" I said in my little space. I didn't notice that foot steps were close to my bedroom. "Taehyung I think some kid-" .

I wasn't shocked because im still in my little space and I didn't mind it."Hi Kookie~" I said sweetly. "W-what Kookie?? I'm not a food for all I know. Besides why do you have dolls and toys??" He said confusedly while closing the door and moving to my bed.

"Silly!!~ You awre Kookie!~" I giggled because of his cuteness. "T-Taehyung what's happening to you? You're not the Taehyung I know." He said holding my hands.

"Taehyung who is he? I'm TaeTae!~" I corrected him. "You know what...?" he said pissed off. "Is K-kookie mwad at TaeTae??" I asked him and my lips started to tremble.

"Ah! No Baby!- I mean TaeTae! Kookie isn't mad at you I was supposed to say that don't mind it and I'm sorry for not finishing my sentenc-" I cut him off by kissing him in the lips and he responded. I snapped out of thoughts and went out of little space.

I realized what I did was wrong. "Oh may god! Jeongguk I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to kiss you I'm sorry you can be mad at m-" this time he cuts me off and shares another kiss with me.

"Tae it's okay , you wanna know something?" he asked me while intertwining our fingers. "Yes I-i guess?" I answered him shyly.

"Tae I'm gay and I like you." he told me softly. "Y-you like me??" I asked him with blushing cheeks.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked me. I gasped. "I-i'm so sorry Tae I didn't mean to shock you , you can reject me if you want to-" I cut him off by saying "I like you too and I say yes!~" and we shared a sweet kiss once again.

NOTE MUST READ:

If you're thinking that Tae and Kook being boyfriends is too early because they really don't know eachother you are wrong. Why? Because they have known eachother since diapers they are very close to eachother and never left eachothers side. Taehyung started to have feelings for Jeongguk since Grade 7. Jeongguk started to have feelings for Taehyung since Grade 8 and now they are in the last year of college. Even though they are very close bestfriends Taehyung didn't think of telling Jeongguk about his little space because he is scared to be left alone. So he decided to keep it to himself. -authornim

Jeongguk's POV

"Tae do you have something to tell me??" I asked him while cuddling on the bed. Tae sighed, "I guess now is the time I'll tell you the one thing I haven't told anyone about me." Tae said and snuggled into my chest.

"Baby no don't hide and besides it's okay if you're not ready to tell me about it." I told him and raised his head up and we both looked at eachother in the eyes. "Kookie I have little space...." Tae said sadly, lips are trembling. "You have little space?!" I said to him.

"You don't like it, you don't love me anymore???" Tae asked with tears falling down. "No baby don't cry! I don't like it! I LOVE IT!" I said to him cuddling with him tighter.

"Really??! You love it?! You still love me?!" Tae said excitedly. "YES BABY I LOVE IT AND I STILL LOVE YOU!!~" I told him and kissed him on the lips.

"I LOVE YOU DADDY!~" Tae said that made me shocked. And I realized that he slipped to little space. "Aww~ I LOVE YOU TOO BABY~ more than anything and anyone~" I told him.

"Baby I want you to know that you're the greatest thing that happened in my life." I told him while crying I tried to hold my tears back but it didn't work so I just cried. . "Daddy don' cry... You will make TaeTae sad.." Tae told me in a sad tone.

After a minute I stopped crying. "You awre the gweatest thwing thwat happwened to mwe too Daddy." Tae said and pecked my lips.

I smiled and pecked his lips too.

A F T E R | 1 0 M I N U T E S | O F |N O N S T O P | C U D D L I N G | A N D | K I S S E S

"Daddy TaeTae ish tired can we shleep??" Tae asked me tiredly. "Of course baby~" I answered him sweetly. I checked the time on my phone and saw that it was just 5:00 pm but I didn't mind it as long as my baby is happy with what he wants then I'll support him.

When I looked at TaeBaby he was already sleeping cutely and peacefully in my arms having cute snores.

"Goodnight my Baby."

"I"

"L O V E"

"Y O U"

"TO"

"T H E"

"M O O N"

" A N D"

"B A C K"

I told him even though I knew he was already sleeping. I pecked his lips and drifted to sleep.

-end-