I H A T E Y O U | 0 8

L I T T L E T A E

O L D E R K O O K

Jeongguk POV

"You know what Kookie we should break up I hate seeing your little stupid brother it sucks!" my girlfriend shouted at me, ready to leave my room. "Baby noo~ I'll get him out of our lives okay?" I pulled her by her wrist and hugged her waist.

"Pftt you better do that, I'm going now." she pecked my lips and left.

"Now what do I do with that whore??" I went to Tae's room.

"KOOKIE~~" he ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back plasticly and pulled away.

"Does TaeTae want to go to the mart with me and get food hmm??" I tapped his chin. "Yess Kookiee~" he said.

"Let's go?" I held his hands. "Yupp~"

AT THE MART

"Tae let's get banana milk" I went with him at the milk aisle. "Kookie how many??" Before he could turn around I ran quietly outside and left him alone at the mart.

Taehyung POV

"Kookie how many??" I asked him, I got no response within one minute. When I turned around I saw no one behind me anymore , it means Kookie isn't with me.

"Kookie??" I ran around the mart and searched for him through all the aisle as fast as I could. But I got no sign of him.

I cried on my way out the mart. Suddenly the rain poured so hard and I was shivering in the coldness. I've got nothing and no one with me to keep me warm.

The only choice is to stay at the corner of the mart where in it's kind of warm and I slept there hoping Kookie will come back for me.

-next morning-

I woke up because I felt someone shake my body. I groaned and rubbed my eyes opening them slowly. I see a unfamillar person in front of me.

"Oh my god! Are you okay??!" the strange person said and placed a warm blanket on me. "I-i'm fine, who are you??" I ask him.

"Oh sorry, my name is Kim Seokjin." he hugged me , at first I hesitated to hug him back but I accepted it. "M-my name is Kim Taehyung." I said weakly.

"Do you perhaps have someone with you? Or what?" the Seokjin guy asked me. "K-kookie h-he left me...." I cried and reached out for a hug.

"Aww it's okay. You will be fine, would you like to go to my place?" he said and helped me stand up. "Y-yes please."

-at the car-

"Seokjin may I ask how old are you?" I said shyly. "Oh me? I'm 27 years old." he smiled.

"I'm 22 years old." I smiled too. "That makes you my cute little dongsaeng hm??"

I giggled at his words. And then suddenly I remember someone.....

KOOKIE

-a/n: hey guys ! sorry if this chapter was short but I just made this to let you know I'm still active with this oneshot book. Don't worry I'll make a part 2 or so for this chapter!~ I'm kinda having problems in writing cause I'm running out of ideas so please recommend something cause requests are open don't be shy to ask me about it.-

-mechanics for requests: {You have to go to the Requests are Open part here in the oneshot book and comment your ideas at the comment section. I'll be picking the first three person and start making the part. After the first three I'll continue to make more.}-