I H A T E Y O U pt. 2 | 0 9

Taehyung P O V

"Taehyungie were here now." Jin hyung pulled over to his house and parked his car. "Let's go?"  we went out of the car and went to his house.

When we got inside the house we went to the living room. "Hyung..... Thank you..." I said and hugged him tightly like my life was depended on it , he hugged me back all I could feel is warmness the one I have been craving for in my whole life. "For what Taehyungie?" he stroked my hair.

"F-for saving my life hyung.... If you didn't see me, I would have been kidnapped by now..." I sobbed while saying these words. "Aww it's okay Taehyungie you're okay now. You're safe with me and I'll take care of you my little lovely dongsaeng."

"You're safe with US and WE'LL take care of you kid." me and Jin hyung turned our heads to the person who spoke. "Joonie~~~!" he ran to him and hugged  him. "Hey baby." the Joonie guy said.

They walked towards me. "Joonie this is Taehyung our dongsaeng, Taehyung this is Namjoon your hyung." Namjoon hyung hugged me and wiped my tears away. "Hey kid, don't cry we'll be with you no matter what okay? You have us."

Namjoon hyung comforted me. "Thank you hyungs." I hugged them both. "You're always welcome our dongsaeng." I giggled.

"Now Taehyungie we will guide you to your room okay? Stay here for tonight." Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung guided me but I stopped them. "Hyungs, can I stay with you guys for the rest of my life?" they both gasped. "Taehyungie don't you want to go back to your family?"

"N-no hyung. Besides Kookie doesn't even want me in his life. He only wants to spend his life with his girlfriend." the hyungs just frozed with what I said. "But if you don't want to it's okay...."

"Of course Tae, but do you mind telling us about the incident?" I sighed heavily and nodded. "But wait baby we should let him eat first and talk about it after eating, yeah?"

"Right! Now I'm gonna cook, let's go to the kitchen." we walked to the kitchen and Jin hyung ordered us to wait at the dining room.

-after Jin hyung's cooking-

"Now let's eat." we ate. "Wahh!! Jin hyung!! It's so delicious~~" I said. "I know right Tae! That's his duty!" Namjoon hyung said. "Awww my cute babiess."  Jin hyung squished our cheeks one by one. "Hey I'm not a baby, you're my baby." Namjoon hyung smirked and I giggled at the couples sweetness.

Jin hyung blushed. "Yahh!!! Let's continue eating now!"

"NE!! (YES!!)" me and Namjoon hyung said in unison.

-after eating-

"

Now Tae please talk about the incident." Namjoon hyung said, I nodded. "Kookie and his girlfriend were in his room, and I was about to go to the bathroom near Kookie's room." "I heard his girlfriend talk about me so I got curious and placed my ear at Kookie's room hearing their conversation." "His girlfriend said I was annoying and stuff. Kookie told her that he'll get me out of their lives." "So the next thing I did was I ran to my room and I was about to cry but I hear Kookie coming to my room." "I pretended to be in my little space and act as if nothing happened earlier." "He then asked me if I wanted to go to the mart with him and I said yes." "When we were inside the store-" I sighed deeply trying my best to hold back my tears.

"Aww Taehyungie it's okay you don't have to continue it." Jin hyung caressed my back in a caring way, I shook my head in response to what he said because I wanted to let them know the whole incident. "We went to the Milk aisle telling me we should get banana milk." "I asked him how many but-but no one replied." "I turned around but I saw no one behind me anymore." "I ran through all the aisle to see if he was there but sadly.... no."

"There isn't a sign of him." I started to cry because I couldn't hold my tears back. "T-then it started raining. I didn't know where to go so I went to a place where in it is warm." "I slept there." "And the next morning Jin hyung saw me and approached me."

I cried harder and the hyungs hugged me. "I-if I see him I won't easily forgive him." I said. "One day he'll realize everything he did was a bad thing Tae, he will." Namjoon hyung said.

-end-

-a/n-
heyy guyss im back! this pt.2 was requested by @kook_tops_tae sorry I couldn't tag you properly.... and sorry also if I didn't see your request right away. Guys please vote for the next chapter I'll make!!