H I S C O L L A B O R A T I O N | 0 4

( Angst )

Jungkook POV

"Hun come here at the living room I'm gonna announce you something." I said doing a "come here" hands.

"I'm here Kookie, what was it that you wanted to announce tho?" he said sitting next to me. "Promise me you will be ok with this?" I held his hands.

"I won't promise as long as you get to the point." he said sternly. "Now what is it?" he said curiously.

"Hun chill, okay?" I caress his hands.
I breathe deeply. "I'm going to collab with Twice's Tzuyu." I said.

He looked at me in shock. "Pft obviously you will you're an Idol." he said taking his hands away from me and went back to the kitchen.

I followed him and hugged him from behind.
"Hun no , I'll cancel this if you're not good with it." I removed my arms from his waist and reached for my phone in my pocket.

He turned around to stop me.
"Ah no no! Kookie it's okay. I'll support you no matter what. :)" I was loved by what he said but I thought to myself, "Is he having mood swings?? He was like mad a while ago."

"Kookie did you say something about me??" he asked. Shit did I say that too loud? "Ah no hun! I didn't say anything. Thank you by the way for supporting me." I said and hugged him again.

-next day-

I have no think okay? Don't worry!-authornim

Taehyung POV

I woke up to see no one beside me.
"Kookie, where is he?" I saw a note at the nightsand and grabbed it.

Hey baby! If you see this......
then congratulations!!
you have eyes. yayy!
heh just kidding I mean you do have eyes so?? yah.
did I make my baby laugh?? Hehe
Okay imma get to the point.

So if you see this.
I'm telling you that I ain't home,okay? don't worry I'm not gonna leave.
I mean who makes a note saying I'm gonna leave??
okay really.
I left early cause the collaboration is today, yay? I know you won't be happy about it but...
Pls support me baby.
I Love You and only You.
okay?? muah.
see you when I get home.😘
- yours truly
Kookie❤

I was happy with his love and silliness but soon, I got angry because left me early for that girl hmph. I love Kookie, he Loves me and we'll support eachother.

I texted and called my Kookie. But he isn't answering hmph.

- 4 hours later -

It was now 12 pm and I spammed with texts and calls but what a shamee HE'S NOT ANSWERING!

I was bored and I decided to scroll through instagram.

@jeong_guk

jeong_guk had fun with this girl! I hope we collaborate again soon

jeong_guk had fun with this girl! I hope we collaborate again soon. @tzuyu_twice

(okay I'm sorry you had to see this pictures but I don't hate twice okay? I don't ship them only taekook -authornim)

comments have been disabled

I burst out in tears and started chanting no. "How can he bother to make a post with her and not message me huh?! Seems like the bitch is having fun with her" (bitch=kookie , sorry kookie this ain't true I love youu! - authornim)

I cried myself to sleep.

-after 5 hours-

I woke up and checked the time and it's already 5:00 pm , usually Kookie comes home at 3:00 but seems like his eNJOYING it with the girl. Pft I won't talk to him. He made me suffer and I will make him suffer too.

I went to the kitchen and cooked something for me and him. But I won't eat with him.

-after cooking-

I ate quickly because I didn't want him to catch me eating without him.

-after eating-

I was done in washing my dishes. When I heard the front door open and closed.

"Hey Baby!~ I missed you~" he said as he was walking to me, he was about to hug me but I stepped away, "I'm done eating dinner , so it means eat by yourself." I said coldly not caring about him.

"Ohh.. Kook thanks for inviting me , but I think I should go." I looked at the kitchen door to see Tzuyu standing there. "wOW kOOK wHAT a cOINCIDENCE." I said eyeing him and Tzuyu.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Tzuyu coming her-" I cut him off by saying a harsh word to him, "RIGHT CAUSE YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TO MESSAGE NOR CALL ME. GO EAT WITH THAT GIRL." I said to him, as I was about to walk away.

"Baby no you don't understa-" I cut him off again, "OH YEAH I FORGOT, HAVE FUN BITCH!" I told him and ran to our room , slammed the door and cried at the bed.

Jungkook POV

I knew this would happen. I shouldn't have let her come here. "U-um Kook?? I'm sorry you have to go through this I shouldn't have came here. I need to go my Girlfriend/Boyfriend(you decide what gender) _____ (you decide who, comment it at the box) is waiting for me thanks bye the way. " Tzuyu said.

"Okay, I'm sorry too you had to witness this, bye." I said and Tzuyu got out.

I quickly ran to our room and knocked on the door.

"Baby please open the door, I'm begging you." I said continuously knocking. "Go away bitch" he said coldly. I'm probably lying if I said I didn't get hurt by his words.

"I-if you don't want to then it's okay. At least let me get my clothes?" I said because im going to sleep at the guest room since he obviously doesn't want my presence.

He opened the door and acted like I was invisible. I just sighed while I got my clothes. "Baby...." I said going closer to him. "Don't call me that and don't get closer if you don't want the problem to get bigger" he said sitting up at the bed.

"O-okay T-tae. I-i'm s-s-sorry." I said while sobbing. I got my clothes and said "I-i g-gotta g-go. G-goodn-night." "I-i. L-love Y-you" I whispered the last three words and got out.

-end-