party

america's POV

"fuck it" i said, i kissed russia. as i felt the warmth of his lips i didn't wanna stop, but i did.

i looked at russia and he looked like he had seen a ghost.
"russia?? you there??" i said. i slap him to wake him up from his daydream
"you were in shock, did you like it?" said ukraine with a joking voice.
russia snaps out of it "NO!!"
"are you sureeeee???" asks ukraine .
"WELL YOU AND CANADA LIKE EACHTOHER AND IT OBVIOUS!!" says russia .
wow he thinks that too? atleast i'm not alone with that.

russia's POV
i'm still wondering why i liked this kiss. while they were laughing and my brother and canada for what i said i rush to the bathroom and close the door behind me.
do i like him? i've never felt like this before.
someone knocks at the door.

america's POV
i knock at the bathroom door. i know russia was in there because i saw him run to he bathroom.
"hey russia?" i said.
no response.
i open the door without a warning, i don't think russia liked that though because when i came in he gave me a look of 'what do you want' even if he didn't say anything.

time skip

we ended up talking to eachother for a good 30 minutes. turns out, we really have a lot in common.
do i like him? maybe. but he hates me so i don't stand a chance with him.

the party ends in 1 hour so we leave the bathroom. as we leave, there are about 15 ppl listening to the conversation, russia turns red obviously knowing that they would jump to conclusions.
russia's POV
great. people were stalking us and now they're gonna jump to conclusions.
"sooo, what were you two doing in there" says mexico.
i kicked him in the groin.

me and america leave the party early and exchange numbers.

end of chapter 2 kekkekekekfkdj sorry for small chapters