week 1 / roommate

【playing

【playing..】

j-hope (제이홉) - Hope World
Daydream (백일몽)

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:29

He felt a sharp pain shoot through his spine  throughout the surface of his back and low to his legs, slowly feeling himself regain sense of consiousness, voices beside him clearing from a mere buzz to actual words froming to sentences.

Slowly fluttering his eyes open, he saw a sharp light shining down on him, feeling his environment vibrating, like it was moving, just now noticing how much his head was pulsing in pain.

"Patient back to consciousness, pulse regular, breathing stable." He heard a soft female tone swing through the sticky air around him, trying to makes sense of her words, eyes searching around the unfamiliar space.

"Mr. Jeon?" He blinked his eyes, the bright flash of light darkening as he tried following the voice, piercing pain continuing to pulse through his whole body. "Do you know where you are, what happened?"

Jeongguk tried to recollect his memories, trying to make sense of his surroundings and the words spoken to him, annoying beeping resounding in the background.

"Mr. Jeon, can you answer me?" He heard the female calling him again, slowly regaining focus in his eyes, seeing her clearer and clearer, seeing her wear an mainly orange outfit, greyish west with neon yellow stripe detailed across.

"wh-where am i?" The first question slipping through his dry lips, completely ignoring the previous questions, mind clouded.

"You are in an ambulance, Mr. Jeon. You got involved in a big car accident, do you remember that?" The voice getting more coherent, sentences making more sense in Jeongguk's mind slowly, looking at her masked covered face, black hair put up into a loose ponytail.

As the words left her lips, it hit him like a lightning strike, remembering wanting to drive to university, tardiness making him nervous as cars rushed by his own, suddenly feeling this pulse of fear, the moment of the impact from a speeding car crushing into his own coming back to his conscious.

"Some- Some of it." He tried slowly nodding his head up and down, just now noticing inability to do so, something restricting his movements.

"We will evaluate your state more when we are in the hospital, for now we aren't sure how bad your legs are injured since they were almost crushed between the seat and steering wheel, you sure are lucky that they only seem to be broken." Words processing slowly, Jeongguk not being able to recall anything after the initial impact, kind of glad that he appearedly passed out before, avoiding memories of the sharp pain.