week 4 / lovely

【playing

【playing..】

Wanna One (완너원) - 1×1=1(TO BE ONE)
Wanna Be (My baby)

❚❚►_____________________________ 3:21

Jeongguk sat in his wheelchair, placed right besides Taehyung's bed, hands resting at the others blanket covered thigh, lips tightly attached, moving against eachother in a dance of honeymoon.

The other's hand smoothing over Gguk's cheek, carassing it softly with care as their kiss didn't seem to break off today.

Ever since they had first kissed a week ago, the air in the room had a different nature to it -- freeing, sweet, inspiring and overall lovely.

Smiles constantly tugged at the corners of their lips whenever their eyes searched eachother, little giggles lacing the air when they pulled apart, sparkly eyes as they exchanged words.

And Jeongguk couldn't deny that there certainly were butterflies dancing around in his system whenever he heard the other's wholesounding voice or caught his pretty crystal orb like eyes with his own.

He had been pretty much requesting to be in the wheelchair all day, just to place himself next to Taehyung to either talk or have all words muted when their lips met -- the second more likely the past days.

It felt good -- too good, to have Taehyung attached to him so close for only knowing him for four weeks, one of them the two not even exchanging a proper sentence.

Lips slowly detaching, sticking to eachother for a mere millisecond, scent of the other swirling his nose, eyes slowly fluttering open and connecting in electricity.

"You are a good kisser, you know that?" He heard the other's deep toned voice flutter through his ears, compliment making his heart bloom in pride.

"Yeah?" He asked with a smile across his lips, noticing the sparkle in his deep colored eyes.

"Would i continue to kiss you if you weren't?" Taehyung's chuckle sweet yet deep as he moved his lips closer yet again, Jeongguk's heart swelling again when they attached.

He immediately felt Taehyung's tongue lapse between his lips, parting them for him instantly, trying his best to not let his obvious bottomness show, swallowing the moan that was threatening to escape.

He felt his hand grip the blanket above the other'a thigh a little tighter, sensation slightly overwhelming.

Gguk has had his fair share of one night stans the past months -- he's in university, went to a lot of parties before this accident.
But nothing felt as -- real. Nothing felt like it was actually meant to maybe last.

But Taehyung and him? He could actually picture things he shouldn't picture after knowing someone for such a short time but he felt that deep in his gut, towards the core of his being, it felt right. It all felt right.