12. Learning Experience

After the two worked what had happened out with Nick, they headed to their own room. Fandy was exhausted. He hadn't exactly had a easy day. Him and Zach got ready for bed, both understanding they could talk about what they saw when they were under the covers.

Fandy sighed, sliding himself under the covers. His bed seemed less comfortable than Zach's, but as long as his boyfriend was with him, he was happy.

Zach came out of the bathroom, hair messy, and climbed in beside Fandy. They laid there for a second, staring at each other, before Fandy spoke up. "I never knew guys were supposed to bend like that."

Fandy's words made Zach burst into laughter, his eyes crinkling small. When he realized Fandy wasn't joking, he stopped promptly.

"Guys can bend like that." He said, willing to explain it to Fandy. "It's just hip flexibility. And it's way easier to do it in that position."

Fandy's eyes widened. "Sex?" He said, his voice hushed. "Easier to do sex?"

"Yes, sex." Zach giggled at his innocence. He really didn't have any experience, did he? "Have you ever watched porn before?"

"Never." Fandy shook his head. "My parents used to monitor everything I did online. I never had the chance, even if I was... curious."

Curious. "Curious?" Zach's eyebrow raised, and he scooted closer, reaching out slowly to touch Fandy's hip.

"Yeah, curious." Fandy avoided Zach's eyes, they sparkled too much for him to stare. He willed himself to look back up to ask his next question. "Have you ever had... y'know, sex, before?"

Zach nodded. "I would say that I'm... pretty experienced."

He saw Fandy smile, then followed his eyes. Hands wrapped around the back of his neck and pulled him close, a leg shifting, innocently pressing against his crotch, while a tongue invaded his mouth. Zach kissed Fandy back, not minding how rough it was becoming.

He shifted closer, his thigh pressing against something fully hard, and making the person the member belonged to moan suddenly.

"You say you're the expert?" Fandy asked, licking his lips. Zach was intrigued by the slight sheen already on his neck, and the expression on Fandy face was one he was sure no one had ever seen before. "Teach me something."

"You're sure?" Zach asked, thumbing across his hipbone. "I mean, your probably tired enough-"

"Zach." Fandy said, panting. He took the hand that Zach was resting on his hip, moving it down so it was now resting on his crotch, where a hot, hard heat could be felt through boxers already slightly wet.

Zach understood immediately what action he would take to relive Fandy of his... er... problem.

He kissed Fandy again, this time taking the upper hand, palming him through his boxers in a way that made him squirm, bucking his hips into Zach's hand.

Was this what Nick had been doing with Patrick this whole time?

How didn't he know that it felt so good?

His eyes almost rolled back when Zach reached his hands inside, just brushing his finger tips against the fiery shaft. Just as fast as it had happened, the touch was gone.

Zach moved so he was on top of Fandy, then pushed up the hem of his shirt, exposing his pale, muscular torso, and two brown buds situated on his chest, which was rising and falling in response to Zach's actions.

He placed a hand over one of them, kneading and pinching the nipple until it was hard and the skin around it was red and hot. Fandy moaned softly, biting already swollen lips to try to hide the pleasure. The way his hips gyrated onto the thigh Zach had firmly pressed between his legs said what his voice wouldn't.

"Baby." Zach whispered in English, reaching downwards and sliding a hand into Fandy's sweatpants. He could feel his dick, already fully hard despite having no acts performed on that part of his body. Zach smiled at Fandy's sensitivity. "Do you have any idea how pretty you look?"

Fandy blushed, raising his arm to cover his face so Zach couldn't see his blissed expression.

"No, baby, let me see you." Zach used his free hand to remove the arm, then pulled a pillow and propped Fandy's neck and head on it, making it much more comfortable. "Watch me."

Zach slid down so his face was even with Fandy's crotch, pulling down the sweats eagerly. Zach had had sex with multiple men in his life, primarily virgins, so he knew what to do to please Fandy, to make him addicted to it. Tonight he would just do one thing, but he hoped to build up Fandy's sexual endurance so that next time they could go a little further, and the next time they could go even further.

Zach placed his mouth on the outline of Fandy's dick, mouthing it through the boxers, leaving little wet spots as he moved. Fandy couldn't stop himself from moaning. The sensations were so alien, but they felt so good. He suddenly understood how people became sex addicts.

Zach trailed his fingers upwards, pulling the waistband of the underwear down, which caused Fandy's dick to bob lewdly in his face. He couldn't help but to lick his lips.

Zach moved so he was resting on his elbows, using one hand to pump along the length. In this position, he could easily pleasure Fandy, but could also pleasure himself by grinding into the bed.

He started by licking the tip, where precum was already spilling out. Fandy groaned at the sudden contact. He hoped he wasn't going to wake Nick up.

Zach continued to toy with the tip, then, unexpectedly, sunk his mouth all the way down on Fandy. The sound he made made Zach's mouth water.

He continued, creating a rhythm as he did. Fandy's moans found their own rhythm, a soft "ah, ah, ah" as he struggled to keep his hips still.

"Zach." Fandy's voice was whiny and gentle. "Zach. Zach. I think I'm gonna come."

Zach pulled off for a second. "Then come for me, baby."

Only seconds later, Fandy was coming in Zach's mouth, his hips twitching as he reached his first real orgasm. His eyes rolled back in his head and his mouth went slack, still producing a few moans.

Zach swallowed the fluid in his mouth, then scooted up on his knees, pushing up Fandy's t-shirt higher and stroking himself until he came, white stripes spilling on Fandy's exposed stomach. Immediately, Zach grabbed a face towel from the bathroom, using it to clean all the dirty parts. Fandy watched him with unreadable eyes as he cleaned the cum off his stomach.

"How was that?" Zach asked, when they were both situated back in bed, all clothes on.

"Really, really good." Fandy answered, feeling comfortable with Zach's hands around his waist. "And I'm really, really tired."

He felt Zach press his lips to the back of his neck, but the kiss didn't stay. "Sleep then, baby."