Nine

"A superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions."

"I still don't understand. There are many rituals needed to get married, you know? Just because you are the Emperor, I don't think you should be skipping them." Kai was scolding the amused Emperor later on, as he sat in the Inner Sanctum sitting room and his new wife paced.

"What skipped rituals? We do not skip such things; you are merely unobservant." Jun Li taunted back. He sipped some tea and watched his wife turn and look at him skeptically.

"You did not have the combing done for me." He pointed out.

"We did so. We sent our most esteemed servants to comb for you." He shot back with a smirk. Kai opened his mouth for a second, thought about it, and then shut it with a snap.

"Oh, you did not ask my parents to marry me." Kai mentioned with an unsure look now. Jun Li laughed and shook his head.

"No, We asked them if we may have you. It is pretty much the same thing." He waved his hand dismissingly and gave an imperious look. Kai growled at him.

"What about the gifts?" He crossed his arms and pouted. The Emperor pointedly looked at him.

"Really? As if the fine wedding clothes and your new family name were not enough?" He pretended to be miffed at the boy who now had a sheepish look on his face.

"No... I mean... I really am grateful. But... I did not give you anything?" He mumbled with a rosy colour on his cheeks. The Emperor sighed and rose from his seat.

"Of course you gave Us something. That which is more precious than gold. You gave me blood and loyalty. You gave me yourself." He tilted the boy's head back a little to gaze into those eyes that he had come to cherish so much. Kai gulped at the look in the man's eyes.

"Ai-ya, you are too clever for me. What other rituals did I miss?" Kai admitted ruefully. His new husband looked at him dotingly and shook his head.

"It does not matter. They are all over and you are mine to do as I please." He pulled Kai close to him and kissed his neck.

"Again!? You really are a dragon... can't you put that beast away for one night?" Kai complained while his cheeks heated up red. The Emperor growled at him and bit down on the soft flesh of his neck.

"No. We must mark our treasure as ours. Perhaps We can plant our seed in your beautiful chrysanthemum and We can have ourselves a crown prince?" He was grinning as his hands wandered down over his wife's backside and pushed him against his body.

"Eh? You know I am not a girl... Why do you tease me so?" Kai was pouting and fidgeting as Jun Li started to push him backwards towards the hall that led to the bedroom.

"How do you know I am teasing? Maybe an Emperor's seed can do miracles. We won't know until We try." Jun Li had a huge smile on his face as he said this. Kai wanted to smack it right off and lunged for him in his frustration.

"See if I let you! You beast! I need my rest!" Kai shouted after the Emperor dodged his poor attack and flung him over his shoulder to drag to the bedroom. His small fists barely fazed the bold man who laughed as he tossed him onto the plush mattress.

"Rest later my beauty. Sate the beast or he cannot go easy on you the next time he asks." Jun Li argued. Kai pouted and tried to scramble away, but his skirts got in the way.

"You are too much. How can an old man like you want to be so energetic!?" Kai complained as he was dragged across the silken sheets. Jun Li looked down with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"What old man? What do you speak of?" He growled dangerously at the boy. Kai's eyes widened as he stared up at the rather annoyed Emperor.

"What? Don't I mean you? What are you... twenty-five or thirty?" He looked at the strong masculine jaw and strong body with a glance, remembering what lay beneath all the robes and finery. Jun Li barked a harsh laugh and shook his head in exasperation.

"How is that old? Your emperor is not even. Don't you know anything? We are same age as your next brother." He scoffed at Kai. The boy's eyes widened and his jaw dropped open with a gasp.

"Don't you mean second brother?" He eyed him after a second.

"No. We mean third brother, Chun. You really don't know? No wonder you call me pervert." He mused as he regarded the complicated look on Kai's face.

"That means you are only..." Kai mumbled to himself.

"Three years older than you. Not my fault you were too stupid to know this. You need to work on your maths and history." Jun Li said with a sneer. Kai rolled his eyes. It did rather explain the childish behaviour of the man now he thought about it.

His gaze lifted to the ceiling as he scrunched his brows and thought back to his history lessons. The current Emperor had taken the throne on his father's death five years ago. That means he was only... fourteen at the time? Huh.

"What are you doing?" Kai looked down to see his husband had managed to undo his belt and ties while he was distracted.

"What does it look like I am doing? Taking advantage of the situation of course." Jun Li replied cheekily. He flipped Kai over and carefully tugged the robes from his shoulders to expose the smooth, pale skin.

"I am too tired. Can't we have a nap?" Kai moaned as warm hands stroked his back. His head buried in the softness and he let the man behind him lift his hips to pull at his skirts.

"Later. Or you can nap now while I have a bite." Jun Li's words were breathy as he fondled the round backside of his new wife with his hands. Kai moaned again at the sensual massage. He bit his lip as the warm naked body of his lover pressed him down further into the softness.

"Jun Li..." He whined as he felt the heat of his husband's member tuck down between the crease of his buttocks with the slippery feel of oil coating it. He gasped as it pushed slowly inside his tight hole from behind.

His lover's body was hot against his back as he flexed and pushed deep inside him. Kai panted as an arm pulled his waist up a little and the rod slipped in even further. Jun Li pulled his hips back and snapped them forward again.

Kai mewled at the pressure in his sensitive places and the rush of pleasure he received from the friction of his lover's jade piece. He squirmed as the man behind him ground his hips around to tease his backside. He moaned as Jun Li pulled himself out to the very tip and slid home slowly again.

"Juuun Liiii..." He whined again with such a seductive lilt that his new husband flared with passion at the sound.

"If you call me like that, how do you expect me to go easy?" He whispered harshly into Kai's ear before nibbling on the edge of it. He began to move faster inside the tight walls of the precious boy beneath him.

"Don't... break... me..." Kai gasped as his whole body was jolted with the strength of the strong man behind him. Tears leaked from his eyes at the intense feeling of the big thing rubbing inside him and the emotions of the day all welling up in his chest.

"Yes. I will break you. Then I will put you back together as many times as I need to... to keep you forever." The Emperor hissed against the back of his neck, biting down hard enough to make his lover cry out and grasp at the sheets.

Kai spilled out fiercely as Jun Li pounded inside him furiously, not able to hold back any longer. Only moments later he could feel the hot flooding of his insides with the man's seed. The harsh panting of his lover blew across the back of his neck, soothing the place where he bit.

After a moment, Jun Li pulled himself out and gently rolled Kai onto his back. Kai stared up at the man with a dazed expression on his face. Jun Li kissed him gently and pushed the stray hairs away from his flushed face.

"Are you done?" Kai asked tiredly as his husband pulled away to look down at him. Jun Li laughed at the exhausted boy that glared a little up at him.

"Oh Kai... I've only just begun."

Chun – "spring" ...as in the season

1491