Friday 3rd

Dear Diary

MJ thinks I like Harley, but I'm pretty sure I dont. She said that it's really obvious becuase whenever I'm near him I act awkward and flustered, and she says that I'm apparently always glancing over at him in chemistry and maths. She's not necessarily wrong about that. Sure, I may occasionaly look over at the dreamy curls in his dark brown hair which almost cover, but don't quite reach his ocean blue eyes. Although, nust becuse I do doesn't mean I'm crushing on him or anything like that... I think...

Flash seems to be getting more annoyed at me every day for some reason. Like, usually I could just brush off what he does but it's only getting worse and worse. He passed a piece of paper around the maths class today that said "penis Parker" on it. As it went round the class people found it real funny and when it got to me and I read it I turned around to confront him, but at that moment the teacher asked what was going on. I acted as if nothing had happened, but Flash spoke up and said that I was passing notes! So then the teacher saw the note I was holding and tried to take it from me. I instictivly held onto it, but the teacher demanded to see what it said. There was no way in hell that I was going to let her read it so I just shook my head. She got so offended and told me to talk to her after class. I was so embarrassed. Not only were there Flash, MJ and twenty other students in the room who saw this, Harley was also there. I was completely humiliated and he saw it all and now he'll never think I'm even remotly cool.

Fricking hell, Flash is such a jerk.

And then later on in the day he pushed past me hard enough to knock everything from my bag all over the floor and it was only a couple minutes before class. Flash was going to make me late and I hate him for that, but right as I bent over to pick up the scattered papers, someone else reached down to help, and for a moment his recognosibly beautiful blue eyes met with mine and he smiled at me. Harley hecking smiled at me and carried on picking up the paper, while I stood back up and stared at him in admiration. He's such a gentleman. Harley handed me the papers and books, nodded at me, and then walked away to get to his class.

I definitely don't have a crush on him, but when I got to my next class MJ asked me why I was blushing.

Now it's 10:55, and I need to get to sleep, after all, tomorrow morning I'm going round to Ned's to build that new lego set which is gonna be so amazing.

Sincerely Peter