Sunday 5th

Dear Diary

Today was great. Harley and I met up again today and it was really nice. Now, I'm not saying that we went on a date or anything like that, but it kinda seemed like one, so I'm going to consider it one. Not that I could like him in that way because I'm not gay... I think...

Well, anyway, he suggested we go see a movie at the cinema, but there wasn't really anything good showing. He then suggested I come over to his place and we could watch something else, and that ended up being the origional Star Wars trilogy. I'd seen it a million times before, but he hadn't and of course I was down for seeing it again.

During the movie we were both sat on his couch and he casually shuffled closer to me and did that smooth move that people always do in films, where they pretend to yawn, reaching their arm up, and then put it around the other person. It was really obvious and cheesy but it was nice. I leaned into him and we ended up snuggled up together.

During the time we were snuggled up though, we heard the living room door being opened and Harley quickly pushed me away as his mom poked her head round the door. "Oh, you have a friend over?" She asked, to which Harley nodded and replied with, "yeah, he's called Peter." She gave me a quick wave and said that she'd be upstairs if he needed anything. When she'd left I looked at Harley confused, and he told me, slightly upset, that his mom wouldn't be very happy with him liking another guy. I gave him a sympathetic nod, and to lighten the mood I teased him a bit, in a friendly way, "awww, you like me?" To that he smiled and blushed, saying "maybe," before putting his arm around me again.

After the movie finished we talked about it and he said we should do this again sometime, so obviously I agreed. Then, when I was about to leave his house, Harley leaned over and kissed me on the cheek :)

I think I may really like him too, to be honest. Maybe.

Sincerely me