2. The Visitor

You wake up to find your house in shambles of re-bar, and scrap. There was a fire raging in the middle of your "home" as you managed to barely pull yourself up and inch out using your arms. You have distant memories of seeing your friends and family while looking at the wreck of your tiny village. "Hey (Y/n)! wanna go take a walk with us?" "S-Sydney? Where are you?" you fumble out the coarse words and glanced around. "I don't know (Y/n), but what I do know is that you should get up! You're missing out on all the fun!" You reach out to grab her hand, only for her to dissolve away. "Wanna go for some donuts? I'm starving" you hear another receeding voice behind you. "Yeah sure". You have small reminiscences as you start crying "G-Guys please come back, please".

Before you could muster another tear, you were out cold.

Your eyes are heavier than a Snorlax that went through a potluck as you contrive a squint. The sun was blinding you as you stared at it (Retard). You hear a feminine voice "Great Arceus! What happened her-" it sinks out as you take another blink. "HELLO?" it yells out. You were half limp and you needed help. You use what little brain power you had left and take a chunk of rock and hurl it at a nearby wall, before collapsing into a nap. Some minutes pass as you fully wake up. You stand up as you observe your surroundings. You are in a dark palace, white pillars hold up the purple ceilings and stand on Magenta tiles. You see darkness all around you and only a soft light is barely enough to access what you just saw. the light comes from the end of the long hall. A white, bright light. You put two and two together and realize what's happening. "Fuck, already?" "No (Y/n), not yet." a loud unrecognizable voice answers you. "There are still those who need you." " and who the hell would that be, Huh?" *Sniffle* "I've already lost everything," you say as you recount what happened. "Not everything". You were flung back at high speeds opposite from which the light was. You get a sudden burst of energy as you hit your head on a table while waking up. While rubbing the lump on your head you look around to see a roomy tent with a roll-out bed and a table housing a candle on top. you take a peek outside to see the moon out, you got startled as you heard the feminine voice again. "Took you long enough". A tall Lucario enters the tent as 20 questions enter your mind. "You've been out for 3 days Bruv" "Bruv?" you raise an eyebrow. "Sorry, let me try that again, my name is Ryley, and you may be?" "(Y/n)" you stared. You cleared your mind out and asked the first thing that's been giving you that face. "How are you talking?" "my previous... Trainer taught me how to" you heard a hint of hesitation in her voice. "I've got a better question for you, what in the hell happened there?" She points at the once standing village, now in ashes. It comes back to you now. "Some crazy ass trainer brought some strong ass Pokemon and started wiping everything out" "did you see anyone get out?" You quickly ask after you answer "Nope, just you." "And if I didn't hear anything I probably would have left you". "Points for me," you think to yourself as you try to stand up. You walk out the tent and see miles of rolling hills, you look back at the village and see a road, then you remember one of the things that maniac said while fighting you "Lavender is next". While thinking, Ryley comes from behind you. "Whatcha' thinkin' of". You explain to her what you put together. "that's what she said". When Ryley heard "she" she irked. "well, get some more rest, I'm going to pack things up here, want to come along?" "Where are you going?" "Where do you think, Lavender town!"