11. The Smutty Break-In

"Are you alright?" I asked softly, attempting to caress her face, but she viciously swatted my hand away.

"Take your filthy hands off me," she spat, her eyes burning with pure loathing. Ungrateful bitch. Clenching my jaw, I stood up and instructed Enzo to tend to her wounds before walking out. Outside, Dominic was mercilessly beating the shit out of Greg. As my men carried Camille into one of our cars, she caught a glimpse of Greg and lunged toward him, but her energy failed her, and she stumbled to the ground. Greg shook his head, watching Camille with a mix of sorrow and determination.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Greg cried.

"I didn't tell them." She sobbed.

"I know, Cami." He smiled, but Dominic kicked him brutally in his abdomen. "I'll say hi to Mr. Charles," he cried, coughing up blood. Dominic placed his shoe on Greg's neck, forcing his face down into the ground, and without hesitation, shot him in the head.

"No!" Camille gasped, tears streaming down her bruised face. I signaled my men to hold her back.

"Now that this matter is settled, I'd like to continue our friendship, Parker," Dominic said, a smile stretching across his face as he extended his hand toward me.

"To new beginnings," he grinned. I glanced back at Camille's tear-streaked face before meeting Dominic's gaze. I took his hand firmly and, with a sudden twist of my wrist, painfully contorted his arm behind his back, forcing a grimace onto his face.

"Fortunately, you won't be a part of those new beginnings," I spat, slamming his face onto the table, causing a loud thud to echo through the room. The bastard struggled against my grip, and I drew my pistol. His struggles came to an abrupt halt as the weight of my pistol now rested against his forehead, its cold touch accentuating the gravity of the situation.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Do you honestly believe you'll leave this place alive after finishing me?" Dominic seethed, spittle flying from the corner of his mouth.

"I am Kai Parker, bitch. I always find a way," I replied coolly. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Camille wiping away her tears, a look of strong vengeance contorting her face.

"My people will shoot you before you can even pull that damn trigger." he seethed.

"Pardon me, did I hear you correctly? Did you say your people?" I smirked cruelly.

"Yes. These are the people I've trained for years to protect me," Dominic sneered.

"I would suggest you take another look, motherfucker." I spat. He raised his eyes, and to his surprise, all his men had turned their guns towards him.

"It takes me less than a second to buy people," I seethed, twisting his hand further. A weak mocking cough escaped Camille. I glanced toward her, and a small smirk crept onto my face. Even when beaten to near death, she had the energy to be annoying and stubborn.

"Although there have been some exceptions lately," I smirked at her, amusement flickering in my eyes as our men tended to her injuries.

"You are making a mistake, Parker," Dominic grumbled, a glimmer of desperation seeping into his voice.

"I don't like people going behind my back, Dominic. And the best way to ensure it doesn't happen again is to erase them from the surface of earth." I pulled the trigger, blowing his head off. Retrieving my handkerchief, I wiped the bloodstains off my suit. Instructing my men to clean the area, we set off for the mansion.

"Viktor, I need you to dig into our past enemies with the name Charles Davis. Find me everything about him and his family." I commanded as we sat in one of our SUVs.