Part 11

After getting everything figured out. Steve called Sharon to ask for a favor. We drove to an overpass in the middle of now where. Steve walked over to Sharon as Bucky, Sam and I stayed in the car.
"Not sure you understand the concept of a getaway car," Sharon said looking over her shoulder at our car. I look at Sam and Bucky giggling a little, but both of them kept a straight face which causes me to frown at them and stop laughing.
"It's low profile," Steve says.
"Good, because this stuff tends to draw a crowd." She opens the trunk of her car, revealing Steve's and Sams's gear. Plus most of my weapons.
"Can you move your seat up?" Bucky asks Sam
"No," Sam says looking ahead. I shake my head at these two morons getting on each other's nerves. Bucky then scoots over closer to me. I glance at him and move closer to the car door on my side.
"I owe you again," Steve says to her.
"Keeping a list." She says. She then glances at Bucky. "You know, he kinda tried to kill me."
"Sorry. Hayes will be pleased to hear there's another." He said sarcastically. Bucky looked at me and I could have sworn I saw guilt in his eyes when he heard Steve's words.
"I'll put it on the list, too. They're going to come looking for you." Steve said.
"I know," Sharon said.
"Thank you, Sharon," Steve said and pulled her into a hug.
"Peggy had so much faith in you, so why shouldn't I." She said to Steve.
" Thank you again," Steve said.
Sharon took the stuff out of her car and drove off. I got out of the car when Steve didn't move from his spot.
"Hey what's up?" I asked standing next to Steve now where Sharon's car was just parked.
"This is gonna be tough."
"But it's right Steve," I said placing my hands on either side of Steve's arms as I positioned myself to stand in front of him. I turned his body so he would now be facing me.
"We have to do this even though it's gonna upset some people. Whoever that man is, is going to set those super soldiers free."Steve nodded at my words. He then pulled me into a hug. As I started to pull away, Steve grabbed my face and kissed me. We stayed like this for what felt like forever. Once we both pulled away, we walked back to the car with our things Sharon brought in hand and Sam and Bucky smirking at us from the car.

On the 6th level of a parking garage at the Leipzig/Halle airport. Steve, Sam, Bucky, and I parked in a parking lot in the battered, old car. We all got to find Clint with the van waiting for us.
"Cap," Clint calls out
"You know I wouldn't have called If I had any other choice," Steve says walking over to him.
"Hey man, you're doing me a favor. Besides, I owe a debt." Clint says.
"Thanks for having my back," Steve says with gratitude.
Wanda cane from around the car and leaned up against it.
"It was time to get off my ass," Wanda spoke.
"How about our other recruit?" Steve asks Clint.
"He's ready to go. Had to put a little coffee in him, but... he should be good."
He opened up the van door and a man shot up.
"What timezone is this?" Scott Lang said. Sam filled us in on who he was and what he could do.
"Come on. Come on." Clint said.
Scott got up and shook Steve's hand with an amazing look.
"Captain America." He said in awe.
"Mr. Lang."
"It's an honor. I'm shaking your hand too long. Wow! This is awesome! Captain America." Scott lets go of Steve's hand.
He looks at Wanda. "I know you, too. You're great!"
He then looks at me. "And you too. Just great."
He turns back and feels Steve's shoulders. "Jeez. Ah, look, I wanna say, I know you know a lot of super people, so... Thinks for thanking of me."
He then turns to Sam.
"Hey, man!"
"What's up, Tic Tac?" Sam said to him.
"Uh, good to see you. Look, what happened last time when I..." Scott says.
"It was a great audition, but it'll... it'll never happen again," Sam said back unimpressed.
"They tell you what we're up against?" Steve asked.
"Something about some... psycho-assassins?" Scott said.
"We're outside the law on this one. So, if you come with us, you're a wanted man." Steve says.
"Yeah, well, what else is new?" Scott asks.
"We should get moving," Bucky spoke.
"We got a chopper lined up," Clint said.
Man on PA #2: Dies ist eine Notsituation. Alle Passagiere müssen den Flughafen sofort evakuieren. (This is an emergency. All passengers must evacuate the airport immediately.)
"They're evacuating the airport," I said looking around.
"Stark," Sam said.
"Stark?" Scott asks shocked.
"Suit up," Steve tells us.
As the others walked away to go and get ready, Steve grabbed my right arm and pulled me back to him.
"I don't feel comfortable with you fighting with us. It's too soon. I don't want you to get any more hurt." He said to me.
"You didn't say anything earlier when we were chasing after Bucky."
"I didn't get a chase too. After seeing Bucky throw you against a wall like a rag doll, it's a bad idea. Plus you already have... you know." Steve said not wanting to mention my arm.
"That's on him, not me. And my arm was an accident." I snapped back. "I'm not gonna stand on the sidelines, Steve, you know I can't."
Steve looked at the ground. I stood in front of him before I reached up and placed both hands on the side of his face cause him to look at me.
"Steve, look. I can move it just fine," I said waving my arm around, "and you know I can handle myself."
"I know you can," Steve says back. He pulls me into a passionate kiss. When we pull away, he pulls me into a hug.
"Now let's go catch up with the others," I said. Steve draped his arm around my shoulder as we walked down the parking garage to the others.