Part 12

Infinity War:

It had been a couple of years since Steve released us from Secretary Ross's prison. Wanda was with Vision somewhere that Steve knew and Scott Lang and Clint were with their families. Steve, Natasha, Sam, and I were constantly on the move. People stopped looking for us, but we still made it our mission to help people without being detected, but it was been a while since we've done a mission. Some small things here and there, but nothing major.
Today was a simple day. Natasha was in her apartment room above Steve's and I, while Sam was out doing something. Steve held me by his side as we sat on the couch kissing.

 Steve held me by his side as we sat on the couch kissing

I had my legs resting on top of his. Just enjoying this peaceful moment. It had been an eventful couple of years of me falling more and more for Steve every day. I couldn't picture myself with anyone else and I knew he couldn't either.
Steve pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me.
"I love you," Steve said to me. We smiled at each other as Steve leaned back in to start kissing me again. I let my hand wander his chest as he slides up and down my leg. After a bit of that, I threw my leg over his lap and straddled him as I deepened the kiss by having my tongue slip into his mouth as he put his large hands on my back and pulled me closer to him so my chest was pressed against his chest. I broke the kiss to pull my shirt off over my head as I felt Steve stare at me. 

"Your turn," I said with a smile as I placed one hand at the hem of his shirt and pulled up. He did the rest and took the shirt off of himself. We went back to kissing as both of us had our hands roam each other's bodies. He had taken off my bra and was now flipping us over so my back was on the couch and he was hovering over me. 

"I'm surprised Mister Captain America is taking charge like this," I said with a smile as I reached down and fumbled with his belt buckle.

"I can't control myself with you." He said back and I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but lust and love. 

I started kissing him again as he reached down and helped me with his belt and then grabbed the string tie for my pants to get them off. He was fast to get them off and I sat up a little bit to help push his pants off. He placed a gentle hand on my chest, pushing me back down on the couch.

"Are you sure?" Steve asked.

"Always," I said, pulling him back to kiss me. 

With one swift movement, he thrust into me. I moaned as he buried his head into my shoulder. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued to find a rhyme and make me moan louder. My fingernails raked up and down his bareback as he placed kisses on my neck with every thrust. He moaned in my ear when I thrust against him, rocking my hips. I then flipped us over and placed my hands on his chest, now that I was on top. I rocked my hips against him as his hands found my hips, guiding me at the speed that he liked. 

I could feel his pulsating member as he placed a large hand on my back to pull my body against his.

"I'm gonna-" he said, but couldn't finish.