Chapter 1 - Last Letter

=.=

Dear Sokka,

You are wondering where I am right now, and why I didn't say goodbye.

I am safe, if that is what you are worried about.

I can't tell you where I am or why I left, or where I am heading.

Or what happened to Karlie, what I did.

I can't tell you anything sadly.

I wanted to tell you that- That we can't be together, even though I still like you, I still care about you, it's too dangerous to be with me right now, and I'm sorry that I had to tell you in a letter.

I won't forget about our time together, the good times where we were actually happy, and the bad times when we were confused on what this whole relationship thing meant to us, our struggle to come to terms with it, and just when we were both settling in, I had to leave.

I'm sorry, I'm so terribly sorry not to only you, but all of you. I- I only had time to write one letter, so please let the others read this to.

I promise you that I am safe, that I'm not hurt, that- Well I guess I can't promise you that, because I am uncertain of what tomorrow brings.

Things may change in the future, we could be together again maybe, but I'm not gonna let you wait for me, with bottled of feelings. I don't want to put you through all of that, so, I want you to find someone. Be with someone Sok, find someone who is better than I am, someone who doesn't have as many problems as I do.

Promise one last thing for me Sok, please stay as you are, so when we do meet again, we can be partner's in crime all over again.

Love, Himoko.

=.=