01

-

[Nagisa's POV]

"Any last words to say?" I stand behind a guy, placing my dagger on his neck. I can feel his entire body covered with nothing, but fear.

"P...... please d, don't kill me...... I never did anyth ——" He mumbled, with his shaking voice, which disgusts me so much, so I had to cut his words using my dagger in my hand. Soon, the body temperature falls down, and I threw the dead body on the cold ground, to see it slowly being covered with blood.

That ended quick. Anyways, that's another mission completed. I sat down on a staircase, and took my phone out. I quickly typed in the numbers and heard a voice after ringing a few times.

"Ahh hey Nagisa! Seems like you've completed your mission! That was a really quick one, I thought you had some sort of habits to let your targets slowly die in pain. What happened this time?" It's the sound of a girl —— a friend of mine, named Kayano, who's been helping me ever since I entered the world of assassins.

"Nothing really, I was just kind of disgusted...... and hungry."

"Alright then! Also, just letting you know there's a few cops coming towards your location. I already sent s helicopter to pick you up. Go to the rooftop of the building."

"Got it." I put my phone back in my pocket, and ran to a wide window. There really are a bunch of police cars. I guess they're trying really hard, to catch the top assassin of the world. I let out a small laugh, thinking how stupid they are.

Before the cops enter the building, I took the elevator and came to the top floor, which is clearly not the roof so I had to take the stairways. When I reach the actual roof, I see a familiar helicopter waiting for me.

"Oi, Nagisa!" A girl with purple hair waved at me from the helicopter, hinted me to go with her. I quickly jumped on the helicopter. As soon as my foot landed on the helicopter, it started to fly away, leaving all the dumb cops in the building, that doesn't even know I'm not even there anymore.

"Phew, that was close." The girl wiped her sweat on her head, though it's just a fake move to make her look cuter.

"I could handle it myself even though you're not here." I gave her an annoyed look. Honestly, I really kind of appreciated them coming to pick me up, or else I could be wasting hours of my precious time with the cops.

"Tell me about the next target." I called Kayano again, since she's the one that's helping me to sort the missions out.

"Really? Not even a break?" She asked, "You've been out the entire week! And I missed you so much."

"Sorry, but there's no time to waste."

"Okay......" She answered with a disappointed tone. "The next mission is in Japan. But the suspicious thing about this mission, is that they only wanted you to take the mission. They also listed an address, which I suppose is where the target is at."

"Did they mention anything else? Or that's just it?"

"Yep, that's it."

"Well, I'll still take that, because why not. You know me, I love risking things."

"That sure is your specialty. I'll send the details of the address to Ritsu, and good luck."

"Okay, thank you."

And before I hang up, she started yelling "wait".

"What is it?"

"I have a question......" Her tone sounded really nervous, "Would you like to go out with me...... some time after you finish this mission?"

I kind of shocked. It's normal when a girl have a certain feeling about a boy, but I'm really not interested on doing anything else than killing. But I didn't want to make her sad, so I said a "sure" and hang up.

"Ritsu."

"Got it!" She replied with her playful voice, and adjusted the direction where the helicopter was going.

I relaxed for a bit, to prepare for the next assassination. My two pigtails blew softly in the night breeze.

-

A/N:
First chapter and exactly 690 words...... with out the a/n. You already know what's going on.