09

-

[Karma's POV]

I locked Nagisa back in his room while it took almost a full hour to get Sugino to calm down. Nagisa's bloodlust filled the entire room, making the whole house deadly as hell. I controlled his body, but his bloodlust is uncontrollable.

I lead Nagisa out, but Sugino is still terrified to look at him.

"Who is he!?" He pointed at Nagisa. Nagisa became aggressive and angry. I pulled him to a safer distance to Sugino.

"Sugino, this is Nagisa. He's...... an assassin that was supposed to kill me."

"What the hell Karma!? So you're keeping a murderer who tried to kill you in your house?"

"He won't hurt anyone though, I won't let him."

"Well he almost killed me right there!"

"It's because you were going too close to my Karma!" Nagisa screamed. He almost broke out of my arms.

Protective little boy, I like it.

"Well I'm calling the fucking police......" He mumbled and got out his phone. I let Nagisa go, he immediately knocked Sugino's phone on the ground then pointed a knife at his face.

"Promise me you won't tell anyone, or else I can let you die. Right here, right now." I threatened him as I took away his phone.

He nodded with tears in his eyes. I pulled Nagisa away. Sugino quickly packed his bag and left the house. Honestly I don't trust him, at all.

I turned back to Nagisa.

"I heard you said 'my Karma'?" I lifted his chin up to force him to look at me. He immediately turned red, then looked away.

"I didn't...... let me go......"

"You know you like me."

"No...... you're just someone who caged me in your house. I hate you to death."

"Huh, says the little boy who's still in puberty." I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and let him go. I was going to drag him to watch a movie with me to spend the night, but he decided to lock himself in his room.

But, if my ears weren't lying to me, I did hear him say "my Karma". Thinking about it, suddenly made my face a bit hot. I know I'm hot but I'm not that hot, okay.

-

[Third Person's POV]

A black car parked next to Karma's house.

It's about 3 in the morning. The sun haven't raised, the birds are still in their dreams. This is the time when the party ends and the night owls goes back to their house to sleep, making the entire city deadly silent.

A door of the car opened, walks out a person in a black cape.

If that's a thieve, or someone who is planning on sneaking into the house, they made a big mistake. The sound of the door closing made a huge noise. It wasn't that loud, but the silence made it louder than expected. The person didn't really cared about the noise, and kept walking towards the house.