Male Preference: How You Two Meet

First male preference! I can add people in with catch-ups but I will start with some of my favourite characters!

Guide:
Y/N = Your Name
H/N = House Name
F/N = Father's Name
_________________________________

Robb - You two met when you and your older brother fled their village because of a raid.
I was running and running. My brother was yanking my arm and screaming at me to not look back. A walled town came into our view. My brother started screaming help and that we were raided and he pushed me ahead of him in case he got injured. The gate opened and I ran faster and faster. Run first, breathe later. A man was in my path but I realised it right before I smacked right into him. He caught me. I was breathing heavily as I spotted my brother just before an arrow went through his heart. I screamed somehow and the man who caught me held me back as the gate closed. As I caught my breath, I started crying. The man carried me to a hall of some sort and comforted me. I guess word got around and I was surrounded by people. I noticed Lord Stark in front of me, I now knew where I was, I was in Winterfell. They asked what happened and why I was there; where I was from, the raid, my parents telling my brother and me to flee, getting chased, and then how we just came running until we stumbled upon Winterfell. Lady Stark reassured me that I was safe and okay, and she offered condolences and a place to stay in the meantime. Lord Stark explained that he would send some ravens to see what it's all about. The man who I've been with took my arm and walked us to the Godswood and we sat by it and talked.
"I'm Y/N, of House H/N." I said, finally gazing into the eyes of the man who was my first sight of safety.
"I'm Robb, of House Stark." He replied with a slight chuckle.

Jon - You two met at a young age in Winterfell, childhood friends.
Father was teaching me how to shoot arrows, in case "someone decides to attack" and he's not around to help protect. Mother is sick, but not deathly sick, I think. I'm the only child and a few years after my birth, that's when mother started to become sick. I promised father that I would protect mother at all costs and protect him if he ever can't. Father was training me when a boy ran over to watch my lesson. I made sure I was super focused, one mistake now could lead to loads of mistakes in the future. The lesson was over and father patted my back and headed home to make sure mother has taken her meds. I started to put my bow and arrows away when the boy watching ran up to me.
"Wow, you were amazing! I'm Jon Snow." The boy said as he stuck out his hand.
"Thank you!" I replied with a smile, "I'm Y/N." I replied as I shook his hand.
"Do you think you could teach me how to shoot sometime?" He asked with a smile.

Ramsay - You two met when he stumbled upon you at the Dreadfort.
I was sent to help with clothing and sewing for the Bolton's. I'm from a family of seamstresses and Lord Bolton was paying us a large sum for making new clothes. I was walking through Dreadfort familiarising myself with the area I will be living in for the next month or so. I went to the stables to look at the beautiful horses when I noticed a man staring at me, I respectively nodded towards him and made my way to the castle to finally meet who I was sewing for. I was making my way through the halls when I was directed toward the dining hall by a maid. The man I saw near the stables almost pushed me toward the wall, "What are you doi..." He was interrupted by a booming voice, "Ramsay, that is no way to treat our guest seamstress." The voice said as a man and woman came into the room.
"I'm sorry about my son Ramsay, he's an eccentric young man. I'm Lord Bolton and this is Lady Bolton. Thank you for coming on such short notice."

Tormund - You two met when the Free Folk came to defend Winterfell from the Night Army.
I am the last survivor of my house, House H/N. My father was a fighter and fought beside Robb until the very end of his life. I owe all of my training, perseverance, and passion all to him. He was my rock when mother passed, and I was his. I rode in when a raven came with a letter from Jon asking for my assistance in the battle. I rode to Winterfell and saw the fabled Dragons and many soldiers. I rode in on my father's horse and in armour, he had made specifically for me. A crowd gathered as I came in, I was towering over everyone. There was a fairly giant man with ginger hair staring in awe at me. I continued until I found Jon, the giant found him as well. Jon moved over to help me, "Let me help you down m'lady."
I shoo'd his hands away, "I don't need help, Jon Snow, I'm the last survivor of my lineage and I did that all by myself." I replied as I got down. A woman came and grabbed my horse and led him toward a stable and I followed Jon and the giant to a room with other leaders. I stuck out my hand, "Y/N of House H/N. Daughter of Lord F/N, last surviving member of my lineage," I finished me handshakes with the giant who started to blush.
"That's Tormund Giantsbane, leader of the Free Folk," Jon said as he winked to Tormund.

Gendry - You two met when you went to your father's workshop.
My father was a blacksmith and metalworker inside of Kings Landing. I had never been to his shop since that's his "alone time" away from the family, but I was curious about a dagger I found on the street so I made my way to the shop. I got a huge wave of heat and started coughing. There was a boy working on a few swords. Father walked into his workshop and jumped at the sight of me.
"What're you doing here?!" Father sort of yelled, scaring the boy in his shop who then looked at me.
"I found this dagger and I was wondering what it was made of," I replied, a smile growing from ear to ear.
Father rolled his eyes and pointed to the boy, "Gendry, check the dagger out for my daughter. Then I need you to come back here and help me with armour for the Kings Guard." 

Podrick - You two met when your family was invited for Joffery's Wedding.
I don't like the Lannister's at all, but being a royal I have to get along with them in some way and they are one of our allies after all. We sailed from our newest home in Lotus Portal the way to Kings Landing. Upon arrival, we were greeted warmly. I had never been to Kings Landing, so I had no idea what was offered in this unfamiliar city. Mother was speaking to the Queen when she looked behind me. 
"Podrick, please escort Lady Y/N to her room and show her around Kings Landing, she was very young the last time she was here."

________________________________

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the first male preference! Feel free to comment idea's or characters down below or message me!