Male Preference: The Moment He Realised He Loved You

GUIDE

Y/N - Your Name
--------------------------------------------

Robb - He realised he loved you when he found out his father was arrested in King's Landing
It had been years since you've come into Winterfell that dreadful day. An older woman in the city took you in as her own once Lord Stark got the official news of your own city's demise. You grew close to the Stark family ever since you stumbled into Winterfell on that fateful day. Robb has been by your side since day one, you two have grown closer and closer. Although neither of you wanted to admit it, you two had fallen head over heels for each other. Everyone saw it, except for you two. You were outside showing Arya how to widdle an arrow out of a stick when Robb and Lady Stark got the news of Lord Stark's arrest. Lady Stark was a wreck on the inside but tried to stay strong while she and Robb figured out a plan of action on how to move forward. When Robb collected himself more he went outside onto the balcony and saw your infamous smile with a twinkle in your eye while teaching Arya how to widdle while she had a grin on her from ear to ear. At that moment, Robb's heart fluttered and he realised that he was in love with you and that he never wanted to lose you.

Jon - He realised he loved you when he was soon leaving for the Night's Watch
Jon had been increasingly growing distant from you and you were very determined to find out why. This is your best friend since childhood, your day one and you didn't want to lose him. You would ask Sansa and Arya but they didn't know and Robb would just completely ignore your curiosity. One day, you had had enough. Theon was worried that you were unusually quiet and knew something was bothering you. He brought you to the Godswood and sat you down and asked what was wrong.
"I'm all ears. Let it all out m'lady," Theon said with eyes full of hurt
You broke down. Tears streamed down your face and Theon quickly grabbed you into a bear hugged to try to help. You admitted that you loved Jon and you thought that after all these years that he felt the same and all of a sudden he just doesn't seem to care for you anymore. Theon just hugged you and listened, because he knew that's all you needed right now. You needed to vent and let everything out.
Unbeknownst to you and Theon, Jon was trying to find you and talk to you to explain why he was so distant. Jon knew that you would pray at the Godswood so he figured you would be there. He heard everything and it absolutely broke his heart. It was this moment that Jon realised that he really hurt you for fear you would just reject him and his desire to go to the Night's Watch. His heart broke because he has loved you this entire time and seeing you broken because of him crushed him and he knew he had to make this situation end better than you thought.

Ramsay - He realised he loved you when you were due to leave the Dreadfort
It's been several months of sewing a whole new wardrobe on your own for the Bolton family.  It was an enourmous honour but very tedious work. Ramsay was very intrigued by you. The days that he wasn't messing around with women, he wanted to watch you sew and create conversation to learn about you. He admired how even though you were very focused on your work, you never failed to pay attention to the conversation Ramsay struck up with you. Ramsay admired how dedicated you were to your craft. Sometimes he would just observe you sewing and you would be so focused that you had no idea anything going on around you. After you had finished every outfit, you had Lord and Lady Bolton try the garments on so you could adjust as needed. After hemming this and taking that in, you had Ramsay try on his garments so you could adjust his outfits. As he tried on each outfit, he wanted you to describe, in detail, what each outfit was for and what fabrics you used as you pinned areas that needed fixing. As you were hemming a sleeve, he looked at your face and saw this sparkle in your eye that he had never seen before and it made his heart flutter. This was the moment he realised what love really was and that he loved you.

Tormund - He realised he loved you when you two were in your first battle together
The plans were all set and figured out and soldiers were stationed where they needed to be for the Battle of Castle Black. Jon, Tormund, and yourself were walking around making sure that everyone was in their respective spots for the fight. You and Jon were preparing everyone to brace themselves and to just fight until they win. Someone asked if you were scared of death, as they admitted they were. This question took you by surprise and you paused. Jon and Tormund looked down towards you.
"After my fathers death defending his own land, I no longer am scared of death. I used to think death was this evil being who wanted to cause pain because that's how I felt when my mother passed. But now...now..." you gulped, holding back emotion "Death is but a friend who saves the suffering and we will all greet him when our time comes. Do not be afraid of death because he only comes to save. Now FIGHT!" You exclaimed as you raised your sword.
You wiped a sing tear drop from your face as the crowd got into their battle positions, Jon pulled you in for a hug and he said as he looked you in the eye, "He would be so proud of the young woman you've become. Stronger than any of us men here."
As the battle came to an end, you were looking for any survivor and any stragglers who needed to be killed. Every person you came across who had given their life for this battle, you held their hand and asked death to welcome as they were a friend of yours and handed them off for their life after death. Tormund observed this action and the solemn actions afterwards and realised that you were the strongest person he ever knew and would know and he loved you far deeper than any lineage could go.

Gendry - He realised he loved you when he was showing you how to make a dagger
Mother was very sick these days but we had a nurse help her at home but advised you and your father to let her rest a lot more. As much as you could entertain myself, your father took this as a time to bond with you as you are the only child in the family. For the first time in a long time, he actually seemed to care about who you were. You took fondly to his profession, and you grew closer and closer to Gendry. Father seemed to notice too, he asked you one day when Gendry went to find some supplies in the back of the shop if how you felt about Gendry. 
"I like him," you replied "He's very sarcastic but he's still pretty nice."
"How do you really feel about him?" Father asked as he cocked an eyebrow as he dipped the smoldering sword he was working on into a bucket of water to set the sword.
You blushed and replied, "I maybe..sort of...like him...a lot..." You turned my face away as your father chuckled and replied "I noticed."
As soon as that conversation ended, Gendry seemed to appear in the doorway on que. He put scraps of metal in the fire and placed more bucket of water around.
"Gendry," Your father said as he cleared his throat "Teach Y/N how to create a dagger, she's quite interested to learn from you."
Gendry and you both blushed as your father walked into his office through the back door. Daggers are your favourite weapon afterall, and you've always wanted to make one. Gendry delicately taught you how to create your own dagger step by step, even occasionally helping you by guiding your hands to where they need to be. Gendry had the strength to really smooth out the blades and you asked if he could do it and he agreed with a smile. As he was hitting the blade into shape he looked at you. You had a spark in your eye looking at him, he saw his whole world right in from of him and he knew from that moment that he was in love with you.

Podrick - He realised he loved you the day after he showed you around King's Landing
You and Podrick were strolling around the castle for the day. Podrick was tasked with showing you around the castle and King's Landing. He explained a lot about practically everything you two saw. Eventually you two ended up in the garden and you sat down and looked around and you motioned for Podrick to sit next to you. He seemed nervous but eventually obeyed.
"We don't have servants in my kingdom." You said as you looked over at Podrick who was already staring at you.
"Who serves you? Who dresses you? Who h-" You stopped him, "Our people volunteer to help us. We volunteer to help them. We are a community that works together to help one another. We don't serve others, we help others. I do a lot of things myself if I can." You reply.
Podrick seemed shocked at the response. He had never heard of such a place existing.
"How does King's Landing make you feel then?" He asked, still longingly staring at you.
"I suppose I feel hurt, hurt that the people don't have freedom they deserve. You don't deserve this life. You're too good for this place." You reply, turning to the sound of crashing waves.
Podrick was shocked that someone saw goodness in him that wasn't abused. He always believed in love at first sight, but never thought it would actually happen until he met you. He fell in love as soon as he saw you and right now he knows that this love he is feeling is real.