Male Preference: How He Asks You Out On A Date

Guide:
Y/N - Your Name
-------------------------------------------------

Robb - He asked you on a date after you were done teaching Arya how to shoot a bow and arrow
You finished up teaching Arya how to shoot a bow and arrow for the day. She was so elated and couldn't stop thanking you. You rubbed her head and told her to run along and enjoy the rest of the day. You put the weapons away and you started to head to your house, you ended up running into Robb right as you left the shooting range.
"Mind if I walk with you?" Robb asked as he held out his arm.
"Not at all." You replied with a smile as you grabbed his arm.
You two walked and talked for what seemed like hours. Robb was very interested in you, more than he ever has before but you didn't mind. He was asking a lot about your life before coming to Winterfell and how you got so good at bow and arrow, He really seemed to care and want to know more about you so you kept on talking. You two eventually made it to your house. You were just about to enter when Robb spoke up,
"Y/N, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tomorrow? If not, that's okay. I would understand.." Rob asked as he started stammering.
You walked closer to him and kissed his cheek, "Calm down Robb, I would love to go on a date with you." You replied as you went inside and waved goodbye.
Robb blushed and waved goodbye as you entered your house.

Jon - He asked you on a date after he found you and Theon at the Godswood
Jon had heard enough, he cleared his throat loudly to assert his presence. You and Theon quickly turned around and you wiped off all the tears on your face.
Theon started stammering, "How long have you been there?"
"Long enough to hear everything... Theon, can you leave me and Y/N alone for a few?" Jon asked.
"Of course." Theon said as he stood up. He wiped a tear off your cheek and kissed the crown of your head as Jon walked closer to where you were sitting.
"What exactly did you hear?" You asked.
"I'm pretty sure I heard everything..." Jon said as he started to trail off.
There was a few minutes of awkward and tense silence. Neither of you knew where to start, but after a while Jon spoke up.
"I don't hate you. It's the exact opposite.... I'm really sorry about how much I've pushed you away. I didn't mean to, I really didn't. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you. I promise Y/N..."
You interrupted with tears streaming down your face, "Then why did you? Why did you push me away? You hurt me Jon, you really hurt me."
"I know, I know I hurt you. I just...I...I can't say why right now..." Jon pulled you in for a hug and he started to run his fingers through your hair, "I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you..."
You pulled Jon in tighter as you finally let all the emotions out. You love him and you can't be upset at him for long. You eventually pulled away and looked at Jon in the eyes, Jon started to wipe your tears away.
"I really like you Y/N, and I would like to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me?" Jon asked as he wiped the last tear away off of your face. 
You were taken aback, a bit surprised at the question but you blushed and smiled, "I would love to go on a date with you." You replied.

Ramsay - He asked you on a date the day before you were due to leave the Dreadfort
You were packing up your supplies when you heard a knock on your door.
"You can come in." You replied as you kept packing your sewing supplies. 
The door opened and you looked up to see Lord Bolton's Bastard, Ramsay.
"Oh hello, I wasn't expecting to see you here," You said as you closed your bag and looked at him, "Is there an issue with a garment?" You asked.
Ramsay blushed and smiled at the floor, "No, no. Not a thing is wrong, they're actually quite lovely and comfortable..."
"Is there an issue with anything else?" You asked with a concerned tone.
"Uh no, well...yes and no... The only issue I can for-see is that we're not going on a date before you leave." Ramsay said as he cocked an eyebrow.
You blushed and smiled, "Would you like that to be changed?" You asked.
"I suppose I would... Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" Ramsay asked, looking shy for the first time ever.
"Of course I would." You replied with a smile.

Tormund - He asked you on a date the day after the Battle of Castle Black
As Jon and others were helping collect the deceased, you were helping attend to the wounded after a long sleepless night. You were helping person after person making sure that everyone was at the very least okay. You checked on Jon and the others at the big table trying to discuss the plans to move forward and what to do next. You suggested that everyone should try try to rest tonight so everyone has a clear mind and time to reflect and relax. Everyone agreed and started to leave, you were staying back and just staring into the fire roaring in the fireplace. You felt like you were just staring for hours when you were startled by a voice behind you.
"I'm sorry to scare you, but you should go to bed." Tormund said as he stepped toward you.
"It's okay, I guess I was just lost in my thoughts. I needed someone to snap me out of it." You replied with a smile and a chuckle.
You started to head out and Tormund followed you and  you talked until you arrived at your room. You were about to say goodnight when Tormund spoke up abruptly,
"I was wonderin' if you would like to go on a date with me when the time comes." He said very abruptly as he blushed.
You chuckled, "I would love to go on a date with you Tormund. Have a goodnight." You replied with a smile and you closed your door behind you.

Gendry - He asked you on a date one random afternoon after he got done working
You had been spending a lot more time at your fathers shop learning how to create weapons and dabbling in learning how to create armour and helmets. Your father has enjoyed you getting out and secretly trying to get you and Gendry to talk to each other. He likes Gendry, he approves of you liking Gendry. One afternoon, your father sent Gendry home early so he can attend to your mother. You ran into Gendry and you two started to walk together. You two were just chatting about the day and the week and other mundane things. You offered to cook Gendry dinner since you two lost track of time and it's about dinner time. Gendry agreed and went to your house and you cooked just a simple but delicious meal and you two sat in the loft of the barn. You two were enjoying the meal when Gendry suddenly looked up at you.
"Can I ask you a question?" He asked.
"Of course you can." You replied.
"Would you like to go on a date sometime...with me?" He started to blush, and so did you.
"I would love to." You replied as a smile grew across your face.

Podrick - He asked you on a date the day before Joffrey's wedding
After another extravagant dinner at King's Landing with all the other nobles, you made your way to the garden and just walked as you soaked in the moonlight. You were strolling through the garden gracefully for what seemed like hours. You were looking at the Lady's Lace when you heard someone clear their throat behind you, you jumped and looked at who was behind you, it was Podrick.
"Podrick, you made me jump out of my skin." You said with a bit of a giggle as you sat down on a bench.
"I'm sorry m'lady. I was hoping you would turn around and see me but you seemed to be in your own world and I didn't want to disrupt that." Podrick said as he sat down next to you.
You both sat together in an awkward silence for what seemed like forever before Podrick spoke up.
"Are you interested in anyone? Like, romantically?" Podrick asked with a bit of shakiness coming through.
You thought for a moment before replying, "I suppose so, now that I think about it... But I don't think he is interested in me back."
You and Podrick looked at each other.
"Maybe... tomorrow night, after the wedding, we could spend some time together...alone...?" Podrick asked, blush starting to form on his cheeks.
You smiled, "If you're asking me on a date, then my answer is yes." You replied.