Cockwarming With Yoongi

Lately you were getting really frustrated at the lack of your boyfriend's touch. He used to always be locked up in his studio composing music and writing lyrics. He barely spent time with you even if he was home. Now his behaviour was really upsetting you a lot. You used to never disturb him but today you stepped into his studio. He was quite engrossed into his work. Music was blasting. There were a  lot of crumbled sheets lying on the ground. He didn't notice your presence. You were still hesitant to go and talk to him so you sat on the sofa behind his chair and kept thinking for a long time.

That's when you dozed off to sleep. You had a bad dream and woke up. You took a look at the clock ticking right above you. It was 3:30 am. You saw in the front he was still scribbling something. So you decided to please him. You started undressing yourself till you were left with a bra and panties beneath. You walked up to him and stood by his chair. He was really shocked at your actions but was enjoying the sight. He Slapped your boobs slightly and kissed your stomach. He probably missed you as much as you did.

Then without saying anything he pulled you onto his lap and unhooked your bra and threw it onto the sofa. You were dipping wet for him. You quickly removed your panties and threw them aside. He inserted his member inside of you. At the act you gasped. Your Pussy was tight. He then pushed all his length inside of you and you threw your head back on his shoulder because of the pleasure. You shared an intimate kiss at the moment. He told you to listen to the music he composed composed. He was working all night and you were pleasing him by warming him up while composing music.